    Terminal Services in a nutshell?

    Thanks for any help you can give me. I really appreciate it!

    Tyler Cobb, MCP
    Tyler Cobb, Mar 8, 2007

  2. Tyler Cobb

    catwalker63 Guest

    Tyler Cobb piffled away vaguely:

    <snip>
    > I installed Terminal Server on my Windows Server 2003 lab PC. I jumped on
    > with a Windows XP Professional lab PC. I noticed that I basically am just
    > doing a PCAnywhere session with domain user access. Is this all there is to
    > Terminal Services in a nutshell?

    <snip>

    No. PCAnywhere will only allow one connection to the "server" for one
    thing. You can have two on Terminal services in Remote Admin mode an as
    many as your hardware can handle and you have licenses for if you switch
    to the other mode. Go to http://support.microsoft.com and search the
    site for terminal services for more information.
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Mar 9, 2007

  3. Tyler Cobb

    Tyler Cobb Guest

    Thank you for your help! It is much appreciated!

    Tyler Cobb, MCP

    Tyler Cobb, Mar 9, 2007