    But I can´t connect to this server. Other servers are available from the
    same pc.

    What´s wrong?

    =?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=, Dec 27, 2004

  2. ooops... the environment is fully W2K

    =?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=, Dec 27, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=

    Nerd32768 Guest

    "TS Error" <TS > wrote in message
    > ooops... the environment is fully W2K
    >

    > "TS Error" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi
    > > I use to connect an ISA server through Terminal Services. Today when I

    tryed
    > > to do it again, I started to receive an error message with the following

    text:

    > > THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TERMINAL SERVER. THE SERVER MAY BE

    TOO
    > > BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
    > >
    > > But I can´t connect to this server. Other servers are available from the
    > > same pc.
    > >
    > > What´s wrong?

    here's a hint:
    "THE SERVER MAY BE TOO BUSY"

    Nerd32768, Dec 28, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=

    Kurt Guest

    This means that the port is open and an ACK is received, but that the server
    isn't letting you in. Could be you need to reboot the server.

    ....kurt

    Kurt, Dec 28, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=

    DarkWind Guest

    ipconfig /flushdns locally

    The problem is usually the localhost if no other changes have been made to
    the TS

    DarkWind, Dec 28, 2004
  6. =?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=

    Olivier Guest

    TS Error a présenté l'énoncé suivant :
    > Hi
    > I use to connect an ISA server through Terminal Services. Today when I tryed
    > to do it again, I started to receive an error message with the following
    > text:
    >
    > THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TERMINAL SERVER. THE SERVER MAY BE TOO
    > BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
    >
    > But I can´t connect to this server. Other servers are available from the
    > same pc.
    >
    > What´s wrong?

    I had that question in my exams, with the following answers

    - Administrator is on hollyday

    - It was replaced by a Linux Box, and you have to use "Export X"

    - Novell doesn't allow to use RDP client, take "NWADMIN"

    - The server was turned of

    Choose the BEST answer

    Any idea ?

    Olivier

    Site : http://www.mesnews.net

    Olivier, Dec 28, 2004
  7. >I had that question in my exams, with the following answers

    >- Administrator is on hollyday
    >
    >- It was replaced by a Linux Box, and you have to use "Export X"
    >
    >- Novell doesn't allow to use RDP client, take "NWADMIN"
    >
    >- The server was turned of
    >
    >Choose the BEST answer
    >
    >Any idea ?

    beats me.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 28, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=

    Mr.Dhy Guest

    Terminal service only allows two open sessions at each
    time....it might be the problem.

    Mr.Dhy, Dec 28, 2004
  9. =?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=" <TS

    > Hi
    > I use to connect an ISA server through Terminal Services. Today when I
    > tryed to do it again, I started to receive an error message with the
    > following text:
    >
    > THE CLIENT COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE TERMINAL SERVER. THE SERVER MAY BE
    > TOO BUSY. PLEASE TRY CONNECTING LATER.
    >
    > But I can´t connect to this server. Other servers are available from
    > the same pc.
    >
    > What´s wrong?

    I also had a problem when there was a major HW config change to the
    terminal server. have a look at KB atricle Q270588

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 29, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=

    DarkWind Guest

    A TS in admin mode will give an 'exceeded' error message, not the one
    mentioned. A TS in application mode will connect far more than two sessions.

    DarkWind, Dec 29, 2004
  11. You might also try logging on to the console for that server. If you are
    running TS in admin mode, you may have two unclosed sessions hanging out
    there. Log them off in TSADMIN.EXE and it should clear your connections.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Dec 29, 2004