    ideas would be great,
    Thanks
    harryph

    harryph, Jul 14, 2004

  2. harryph

    Neil Guest

    "harryph" <> wrote in
    news:2c4df01c46983$f1928480$:

    > anyone know about any good sites that explain bout
    > terminal services and citrix, I am sick of trying to
    > explain these thick people about it over and over, any
    > ideas would be great,
    > Thanks
    > harryph

    http://cc.realtimepublishers.com/publicationhome.asp?pid=8

    how about websites such as microsoft and citrix...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004

  3. harryph

    Doom Guest

    "harryph" <> wrote in message
    > anyone know about any good sites that explain bout
    > terminal services and citrix, I am sick of trying to
    > explain these thick people about it over and over, any
    > ideas would be great,
    > Thanks
    > harryph

    Try http://www.workthin.com/tshta.htm and/or
    http://www.termservhub.com/ and/or
    http://www.printingsupport.com/proces.htm but the last one is for printing
    issues. But if you're using TS you probably have printing issues from time
    to time. At least I know I do.
    HTH

    Doom, Jul 14, 2004
  4. harryph

    harryph Guest

    Thanks they are great, printing issues is were all this
    arose from and people saving things on the server (the
    server is hammed enough without adding more crap to the
    hd), im trying to write up a short explanation of how it
    works/setup on our network, for training pruposes, and
    theres a couple of managers who ask me the same dam
    questions about 1 once every 2 months. and neil, yes i had
    done a couple of searches just wanted to see if there was
    better then what i had found

    message

    harryph, Jul 14, 2004
  5. harryph

    Doom Guest

    Glad I could help harryph. Let me know if you need anything else about TS.
    If it's one thing I was forced to learn inside and out it's TS. When I first
    got this job the network was all screwed up and had 4 remote offices. I was
    pretty green on TS when I started but not anymore.

    Doom, Jul 14, 2004
  6. harryph

    Neil Guest

    "harryph" <> wrote in

    > and neil, yes i had
    > done a couple of searches just wanted to see if there was
    > better then what i had found

    hokaly-dok...
    there is material but you were not specific in what you were looking for
    either (at least I didn't think so - but it was early)...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004