    - Days ago I used to connect normally via TS
    - No hardware/software have been added/removed
    Thanks for your help
    =?Utf-8?B?VFMgRXJyb3I=?=, Jan 3, 2005

  2. If you're running in admin mode on the ISA server, try connecting at the
    console and run tsadmin.exe. Are there two sessions connected? IF so,
    delete them and you should be able to then connect from your remote client.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Jan 4, 2005

  3. On the ISA server, open Terminal Services Manager in the Administrative
    Tools and verify that there is an RDP-Tcp (listener) active on the server.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2005