    the drivers on the terminal server, the TS ports shows has 'inactive TS
    port'.
    Any ideas anyone?

    =?Utf-8?B?RC4gWW91bmc=?=, Oct 26, 2006

  2. Did you configure it to show up?
    You have like four or five different places where you can configure that
    stuff.
    RDP Client Properties, RDP-TCP Connection Properties, User properties
    ->Environment -> Connect client printers at logon (if not enabled printers
    won't show up even if enabled elsewhere), GPO. Some settings will override
    other simular settings. GPO will probably override everything else. I would
    start by configuring RDP Client settings.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VyZ2V5?=, Oct 27, 2006

    RDC ---> Options ------>Local Resources------->Printer

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Oct 30, 2006