    requirement.

    Thanks,
    Subho.
    Subhodini Fernandes, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Subhodini Fernandes wrote:
    > I plan to be able to connect all the Sun servers via their serial
    > ports - both for installation purpose as well as diagnostic (say if
    > the system fails and goes to the okay prompt)

    We used ones made by Lantronix, like this:
    http://www.lantronix.com/products/ts/ets16pr_32pr/index.html

    Works fine. Different configurations are available.

    /Marcin
    Marcin Dobrucki, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Subhodini Fernandes

    bertrand Guest

    You can go to see at http://www.cyclades.com/products/2/ts_series

    These Terminal Server can be to reach by SSH and they are " Sun Ready" ( no
    problem with send break)

    Bertrand

    bertrand, Sep 3, 2003
  4. Subhodini Fernandes