    together with a terminal program in Windows or in Linux? If so, how to
    do it?

    Thanks, Jeppe
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jeppe_S=F8ndergaard_Larsen?=, May 15, 2006

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jeppe_S=F8ndergaard_Larsen?=

    Martin² Guest

    Skype is just P2P application.
    Skypeout is only a name Skype use for their service providing access to std.
    telephone lines (at a price).

    No idea what you mean by 'use it with terminal program'.
    Regards,
    Martin
    Martin², May 16, 2006

  3. Well, let me try once again. I ask if it is possible to connect to an
    other computer dialing from Hyperterminal, but using Skype instead of a
    modem.

    Jeppe

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jeppe_S=F8ndergaard_Larsen?=, May 16, 2006
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jeppe_S=F8ndergaard_Larsen?=

    Mark BR Guest

    "Jeppe Søndergaard Larsen" <> wrote in message
    > Well, let me try once again. I ask if it is possible to connect to an
    > other computer dialing from Hyperterminal, but using Skype instead of a
    > modem.
    >
    > Jeppe
    >
    > Martin² wrote:
    >> Skype is just P2P application.
    >> Skypeout is only a name Skype use for their service providing access to
    >> std. telephone lines (at a price).
    >>
    >> No idea what you mean by 'use it with terminal program'.
    >> Regards,
    >> Martin

    No

    Mark BR
    Mark BR, May 16, 2006
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jeppe_S=F8ndergaard_Larsen?=

    Martin² Guest

    >I ask if it is possible to connect to an other computer dialing from
    >Hyperterminal, but using Skype instead of a modem.

    Now I understand. Skype just digitises your voice, but that get converted to
    analogue when you 'Skypeout' to std phone No. There is no provision to sent
    digital data and convert it to analogue signal which could be received by
    std. modem at the phone end. It would be technically possible, but I guess
    there would be very low demand for it, so getting connected to the net is
    the best solution.
    Regards,
    Martin
    Martin², May 18, 2006