    andy Guest

    I cannot post to Teranews Newsgroup. Is anyone else having this
    problem.

    andy, Sep 26, 2008

  2. Should be fixed now http://teranews.com:7080/blogs/status/

    --
    Ignore any posts made by the Stalker Leythos, he's still in love with me.
    He started stalking me after I spurned his advances towards me.
    He said he would stop Stalking me If I stopped mentioning his name.
    As you can see that does not work. He is a sick obsessive STALKER.

    The Real Truth MVP, Sep 26, 2008

  3. andy

    chuckcar Guest

    andy <> wrote in

    > I cannot post to Teranews Newsgroup. Is anyone else having this
    > problem.

    What is the server's DNS? (the name you put in your newsreader with the
    periods in it). There *are* several - one 4.95 one time fee, the
    commercial server and on various occasions completely free and open
    servers.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 26, 2008
  4. On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:51:42 +0000, chuckcar aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > andy <> wrote in
    >
    >> I cannot post to Teranews Newsgroup. Is anyone else having this
    >> problem.
    >>

    > What is the server's DNS?

    Why would an nntp have a domain name server?

    > (the name you put in your newsreader with the
    > periods in it).

    You mean the IP.

    > There *are* several - one 4.95 one time fee, the
    > commercial server and on various occasions completely free and open
    > servers.

    To be found through www.newzbot.com?
    Sure...

    §ñühwØ£f, Sep 26, 2008
  5. Learn how read fuckface.

    The Real Truth MVP, Sep 26, 2008
  6. "to"

    The Real Truth MVP, Sep 27, 2008
  7. andy

    thanatoid Guest

    chuckcar <> wrote in

    > §ñühwØ£f <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:51:42 +0000, chuckcar aided th'
    >> terraists with the following claims :
    >>
    >>> andy <> wrote in
    >>> legroups.com:

    >>> What is the server's DNS?

    >> Why would an nntp have a domain name server?
    >>

    > Fine, host name nitpicker. And there's no way the OP would
    > know what *that* is. You f*cked up a couple of times with
    > your reply to me. See below.
    >
    >>> (the name you put in your newsreader with the
    >>> periods in it).

    >> You mean the IP.
    >>

    > IP stands for internet protocol, hardly close to what I
    > mean. IP *address* is the four octets together, not what I
    > mean either.
    >
    >>> There *are* several - one 4.95 one time fee, the
    >>> commercial server and on various occasions completely
    >>> free and open servers.

    >> To be found through www.newzbot.com?

    > No, run by terranews. Do *try* to follow.

    Now THIS was funny!

    (FWIW MY server changed its IP address a few days ago and for
    about a day I couldn't connect until I guessed that must have
    been it and found out the new IP address. (I use the numerical
    address whenever possible, but in case of assholes like hotmail
    (R.I.H., AFAIAC) and some other very large sites it is
    impossible.)

    --
    Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the
    votes decide everything.

    thanatoid, Sep 28, 2008
  8. thanatoid <>
    wrote<Xns9B26D96C3730Ethanexit@209.197.15.184>:

    >chuckcar <> wrote in
    >
    >> §ñühwØ£f <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 02:51:42 +0000, chuckcar aided th'
    >>> terraists with the following claims :

    >>> Why would an nntp have a domain name server?
    >>>

    >> Fine, host name nitpicker. And there's no way the OP would
    >> know what *that* is. You f*cked up a couple of times with
    >> your reply to me. See below.

    >>> You mean the IP.
    >>>

    >> IP stands for internet protocol, hardly close to what I
    >> mean. IP *address* is the four octets together, not what I
    >> mean either.

    >>> To be found through www.newzbot.com?

    >> No, run by terranews. Do *try* to follow.

    >Now THIS was funny!
    >
    >(FWIW MY server changed its IP address a few days ago and for
    >about a day I couldn't connect until I guessed that must have
    >been it and found out the new IP address. (I use the numerical
    >address whenever possible, but in case of assholes like hotmail
    >(R.I.H., AFAIAC) and some other very large sites it is
    >impossible.)

    Keep chuck away from the latte`...he seems *very* cranky today :(

    And why woudnt somwon know what a DNS server is?

    §ñühw¤£f, Sep 28, 2008