    Andy Petro Guest

    Is there a problem with Free. Tera news newsgroup. Cannot get updates
    anymore.

    Andy Petro, Oct 6, 2008

  2. Andy Petro

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Oct 5, 9:44 pm, "Andy Petro" <> wrote:
    > Is there a problem with Free. Tera news newsgroup.    Cannot get updates
    > anymore.

    They're a terrible outfit to work with.

    iL_weReo, Oct 6, 2008

  3. Andy Petro

    Guest

    On 6 oct, 05:27, "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    > "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message

    > > Andy Petro wrote:
    > >> Is there a problem with Free. Tera news newsgroup. Cannot get updates
    > >> anymore.

    > > The free.teranews.com server has uptodate messages for this group.

    > > You should use some other newsserver than free tera to post messages.
    > > There are plenty.

    > > Palisade list
    > > AIOE http://news.aioe.org/
    > > Albasani http://albasani.net/index.html.en
    > > CNNTP http://www.cnntp.org/cnntp
    > > ETT http://news.ett.com.ua/
    > > Motzarella http://motzarella.org/
    > > Solani http://news.solani.org/
    > > Tornevall http://news.tornevall.net/
    > > Usenet4all http://www.usenet4all.se(blocks all posts from Google)
    > > disclaimer: <gblnt3$>

    > > Sebastien Willemijn's list
    > > free.sonic-news.com
    > > news.mixmin.net
    > > news.solani.org
    > > news.datemas.de
    > > news.tornevall.net
    > > news.motzarella.org
    > > news.albasani.net
    > > news.readfreenews.net
    > > allnews.readfreenews.net
    > > news.aioe.org
    > > gail.ripco.com
    > > news.gwdg.de
    > > nntp.idg.pl
    > > usenet.ath.cx
    > > See descriptors annex2
    > >http://80.247.230.136/nntpeng.htm

    > > --
    > > Mike Easter

    > Great list, but how many of these attach an advertisment at the end?

    http://groups.google.fr/groups/search?q=willemijns test temporaire&start=0&scoring=d&ie=UTF-8&

    check yourself ;)

    , Oct 7, 2008
  4. "Will B. Dunne" <> wrote in

    > "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there a problem with Free. Tera news newsgroup.
    >> Cannot get updates anymore.

    > They screwed evreyone. They took our $4 and gave us no service.
    > Multiply us by thousands of victims - and they got away with it.

    (us) X (1,000s) = http://tinyurl.com/6bt7cd

    You'd be well advised to keep an eye on your credit card account for
    charges from some vague Nigerian prince/princess hip-hopping every
    web store from [then] until you get your bill...

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , I'm a PC, and Planet Earth is my office!

    http://the-great-debate-of-2008.notlong.com/

    http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_journal/how_to/4279507.html

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 7, 2008
  5. Andy Petro