tennis tornament

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Paul - xxx, Nov 1, 2003.

  1. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Scott Duggins tried to scribble ...

    > hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that
    > tornament it dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin?
    > rite bac luv scott

    yeah it does matter I cant mek it toneet ows about termorrer

    --
    Digweed
    .... ;)

    Paul - xxx, Nov 1, 2003

  2. hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that tornament it

    Scott Duggins, Nov 1, 2003

  3. Paul - xxx

    Harrison Guest

    Tish and I are going to the theater tonight and then back to my place.
    She won't be available until early Monday morning, and I expect she'll
    be a bit worn out by then... nudge-nudge-wink-wink-say no more.

    Harrison, Nov 1, 2003
  4. Paul - xxx

    SgtMinor Guest

    Is English taught in UK schools?

    SgtMinor, Nov 1, 2003
  5. Paul - xxx

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Scott Duggins continued:

    > hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that
    > tornament it dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin?
    > rite bac luv scott

    hi scot
    yea wickid geez carnt wait no way dat bitch sheenalareena is gonna do it
    shes a slag any way dont go messin wid dat one knaatimean
    tish

    slumpy, Nov 1, 2003
  6. In article <iKVob.586$>, Scott
    Duggins says...

    http://www.spellwell.co.uk/

    Daniel Ruscoe, Nov 2, 2003
  7. Paul - xxx

    Bryan Guest

    "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > Is English taught in UK schools?

    Not any more, (it seems).
    <sadness>

    Bryan, Nov 2, 2003
  8. Paul - xxx

    James Doyle Guest

    Awright bruvver,

    aint no need fa ani altikations nar! jus coz i left skool at 8 to pwactis
    spliffffy bildink wiv me pals!

    James Doyle, Nov 2, 2003
  9. My spell checker has stopped working too. jimac
    "Scott Duggins" <> wrote in message
    > hi tish i was jus womderin if ya wonted to go wiv me in that tornament it
    > dont matter if ya cant or dont wonna i was jus wonderin? rite bac luv
    > scott

    ---

    Jim McQuillan, Nov 2, 2003