Ten thoughts to ponder

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Nov 2, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Ten Thoughts to Ponder

    Number 10
    Life is sexually transmitted.

    Number 9
    Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

    Number 8
    Men have two emotions : Hungry
    and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich .

    Number 7
    Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use
    the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.

    Number 6
    Some people are like a Slinky-not really good for anything, but you still
    can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

    Number 5
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals,
    dying of nothing.

    Number 4
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to
    criticism.

    Number 3
    Why does a slight tax increase cost you $800.00, and a substantial tax
    cut saves you $30.00?

    Number 2
    In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is
    weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

    And The Number 1 Thought
    Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers--what you do today, might burn
    your ass tomorrow.

    Meat Plow, Nov 2, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/2/2010 12:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > Number 5
    > Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals,
    > dying of nothing.

    Similar:
    Natural foods are bad for your health, haven't you seen how many people
    are dieing of natural causes.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Nov 2, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/2/2010 7:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > "OldGringo38"<> wrote in message
    >> On 11/2/2010 12:46 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> Number 5
    >>> Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospitals,
    >>> dying of nothing.

    >> Similar:
    >> Natural foods are bad for your health, haven't you seen how many people
    >> are dieing of natural causes.

    > LOL!

    I didn't get any laughs when I told that one at the Get-Go
    http://www.thegetgomarfa.com/

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/2/2010 7:28 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > "OldGringo38"<> wrote in message
    >> On 11/2/2010 7:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> "OldGringo38"<> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> LOL!
    >>>

    >> I didn't get any laughs when I told that one at the Get-Go
    >> http://www.thegetgomarfa.com/
    >>

    > Yeah I know what it's like
    >
    > no one laughs at my jokes either
    >

    > guess they aren't jokes then

    The Get Go is fanatics on Organic Foods and pricey as hell, and you
    don't joke about food that is marked up about 500% LOL

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010