    On my M.E. side I can find my Temporary Internet files for both Opera &
    Internet Explorer. But On XP I can't find any for XP. Could any one please
    tell me where there supposed to be?
    zaqona, Dec 24, 2003

  2. zaqona

    Harrison Guest

    C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    Files

    Harrison, Dec 24, 2003

  3. C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    Files
    you will have to enable hidden file access

    robert andrews, Dec 24, 2003
  4. zaqona

    Support Joe Guest

    > C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    > Files
    > you will have to enable hidden file access

    "Thanx all!" I found them they were hidden. No wander I couldn't find them
    in the first place.
    Support Joe, Dec 24, 2003