    Nightsky Guest

    How can I view all the Temporary Internet Files?
    For example, if I play a midi file, it normally is in the Temp Files Folder, but does not appear in SEARCH.
    Nightsky, Aug 17, 2006

  2. Nightsky

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:12:16 GMT, "Nightsky" <> wrote:

    >How can I view all the Temporary Internet Files?

    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    Files\Content.IE5

    >For example, if I play a midi file, it normally is in the Temp Files Folder, but does not appear in SEARCH.

    Where are you SEARCHing?
    Evan Platt, Aug 17, 2006

  3. Nightsky

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-08-17, Nightsky <> wrote:
    > How can I view all the Temporary Internet Files?

    Aren't all the files on the internet, essentially temporary? This sounds
    like a never-ending and ultimately impossible quest.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Aug 17, 2006
  4. Nightsky

    Plato Guest

    Nightsky wrote:

    > How can I view all the Temporary Internet Files?
    > For example, if I play a midi file, it normally is in the Temp Files Folder, but does not appear in SEARCH.

    Yes, all files you download from visiting a webpage "should" be in temp
    internet. Tho, they may not have a recognizable filename. Best bet is to
    clear temps then visit then see what you got.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 18, 2006