    savin' 'em anyway...I have broadband so pages come up quick,
    regardless....ANY FEEDBACK will be cherished and given Sunday dinner....FRED

    ---
    fredcromer, Apr 18, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    The Prophecy Guest

    fredcromer wrote:
    > I have got the regular Temp Int Files in C:WINDOWS/temp.....I also
    > have a T-I-F, in 'my documents'......, and one in the D: on my HDisk,
    > even though I get reports that it could damage windows by deleting
    > TEMP INT FILES, shall I get RID of the 'my document' ones..and the D:
    > ones, they seem 2 be just takin' up space........P.S. when i checked
    > the box, to say delete these files whwn browser is closed, they don't
    > get deleted, or is it that the Bitmaps etc. aren't the files....I'M
    > ASKIN' THIS COS $ GIG IS TOO PRECIOUS 2 HAVE WASTED SPACE, FULL oF
    > TEMPERORY INTERNET FILES, I see no point in savin' 'em anyway...I
    > have broadband so pages come up quick, regardless....ANY FEEDBACK
    > will be cherished and given Sunday dinner....FRED C
    >

    > ---

    See links below....

    --
    Creating a Good Newsgroup Post:

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#asking
    The Prophecy, Apr 19, 2004

  3. fredcromer

    OnSite Guest

    I believe he was asking for help with temp files, not ng help.

    What I do is go into the temporary Internet folder and delete everything,
    and then go into Temp, and delete everything. If your My Documents is in
    there, you have other problems. BTW, a TIF or TIFF is a graphic format.

    I love top posting, it gets the anal freaks in these groups all fired up!

    OnSite, Apr 23, 2004