    completely, but just be able to set it up when needed as "encarta only."

    Thanks!
    Daisy

    DAISY, Oct 14, 2003

  2. DAISY

    Kenny Guest

    Since it's new it's likely running XP so look into setting kiddo up his own
    User Account and you can limit what he does from that. I'm certainly no
    expert in this so maybe ask in:
    or

    --

    Kenny

    "DAISY" <> wrote in message
    > I have a new PC that I'd like to set up so that only my Encarta Reference
    > Library is accessible. Kinda like they do in some public libraries where
    > only certain features are available. How can I do that??
    >
    > The Internet is not the issue as it doesn't have a modem. I'm trying to
    > prevent my kiddo from getting off task and starting games on the PC

    instead

    Kenny, Oct 14, 2003

  3. DAISY

    Kenny Guest

    Sorry, that second one should be:

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Oct 14, 2003
  4. DAISY

    DAISY Guest

    I tried giving him his own User Account, and that only prevents him from
    changing important stuff on the PC.

    Anybody else have a suggestion??

    Thanks Kenny,

    Daisy