  1. I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but it will only work on a 32 bit
    browser and I have a 64, is there any way for me to be able to switch between
    them?
    mac ma chillin, Jul 17, 2008

  2. mac ma chillin

    Graham Guest

    mac ma chillin wrote:
    > I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but it will only work on a 32 bit
    > browser and I have a 64, is there any way for me to be able to switch between
    > them?

    You have both 64- and 32-bit browsers. Use the 32-bit one, there is no
    advantage to using the 64-bit one.
    Graham, Jul 17, 2008

  3. mac ma chillin

    Clayton Guest

    That and Media Player, just use 32-bit version

    Clayton, Jul 17, 2008
  4. >> I am trying to download Adobe Flash Player but it will only work on a 32
    >> bit browser and I have a 64, is there any way for me to be able to switch
    >> between them?

    > You have both 64- and 32-bit browsers. Use the 32-bit one, there is no
    > advantage to using the 64-bit one.

    Given that most ActiveX controls won't run under IE x64, I'd say that's an
    advantage.

    *Including* Flash, IMO.
    Homer J. Simpson, Jul 17, 2008