    I get no better result when I use MSIE 6.0 direct.

    Any suggestions as to how I can access the details ?

    Is anyone else having this problem ?

    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, Jun 28, 2006

  2. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    Jo Guest

    <lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz> wrote in message
    > While I can access the graphic representing the current status of
    > my internet plan, I cannot get any reports of the current month's
    > activities or for earlier periods.
    >
    > I'm using Opera identified as MSIE 6.0.
    >
    > I get no better result when I use MSIE 6.0 direct.
    >
    > Any suggestions as to how I can access the details ?
    >
    > Is anyone else having this problem ?

    I just checked it, no problems with firefox.
    Try https://www.telstraclear.co.nz/usagemeter/
    or through www.clear.net.nz tools

    Jo, Jun 28, 2006

  3. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    Keith Guest

    In article <>,
    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz says...
    > While I can access the graphic representing the current status of
    > my internet plan, I cannot get any reports of the current month's
    > activities or for earlier periods.
    >
    > I'm using Opera identified as MSIE 6.0.
    >
    > I get no better result when I use MSIE 6.0 direct.
    >
    > Any suggestions as to how I can access the details ?
    >
    > Is anyone else having this problem ?

    Hi Lindsay

    The dial-up monthly meter is working for me.
    http://www.clear.net.nz/tools/dialup-internet-usage-meter-calendar-
    month-.html

    Opera 8.53 on WinXP (also IE 6.0).

    With Exploder you get a Java 2 popup in your system tray. Does your
    Opera and or Explorer have the Java runtime installed?

    Keith, Jun 29, 2006