    having any paperwork with me, I'm not able to connect to their helpdesk to
    check the service.

    Anyone else having probems with telstra clear in this area?

    Steve, Aug 26, 2005

  2. Steve

    Stu Fleming Guest

    Steve wrote:
    > the clear.net service fell over here in chch at about 2pm Friday
    > afternoon. The last recorded message I could get out of them said it would
    > be fixed in 15 mins.
    >
    > Now I'm at home and trying to vpn in to work, and I can't connect! Not
    > having any paperwork with me, I'm not able to connect to their helpdesk to
    > check the service.
    >
    > Anyone else having probems with telstra clear in this area?

    No issues on TC frame relay to chch this morning.

    --
    IT Management. Tel: +64 3 479 5478
    Web and database hosting, Co-location. Web: http://www.wic.co.nz

    Stu Fleming, Aug 26, 2005

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:27:10 +1200, Stu Fleming wrote:

    > Steve wrote:
    >> the clear.net service fell over here in chch at about 2pm Friday
    >> afternoon. The last recorded message I could get out of them said it would
    >> be fixed in 15 mins.
    >>
    >> Now I'm at home and trying to vpn in to work, and I can't connect! Not
    >> having any paperwork with me, I'm not able to connect to their helpdesk to
    >> check the service.
    >>
    >> Anyone else having probems with telstra clear in this area?

    > No issues on TC frame relay to chch this morning.

    Finally got fixed at 13:40 today... just on 24 hours downtime. Most
    impressive, or have I missed a word out of that sentence.

    Then I got the 3200 error messages (failing to) monitoring my servers :)

    Steve

    Steve, Aug 27, 2005
  4. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:08:22 +1200, Steve wrote:

    > On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 10:27:10 +1200, Stu Fleming wrote:
    >
    >> Steve wrote:
    >>> the clear.net service fell over here in chch at about 2pm Friday
    >>> afternoon. The last recorded message I could get out of them said it would
    >>> be fixed in 15 mins.
    >>>
    >>> Now I'm at home and trying to vpn in to work, and I can't connect! Not
    >>> having any paperwork with me, I'm not able to connect to their helpdesk to
    >>> check the service.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone else having probems with telstra clear in this area?

    >> No issues on TC frame relay to chch this morning.

    > Finally got fixed at 13:40 today... just on 24 hours downtime. Most
    > impressive, or have I missed a word out of that sentence.
    >
    > Then I got the 3200 error messages (failing to) monitoring my servers :)
    >
    > Steve

    Now we get half an hour's downtime at 2pm every weekday. What is going on
    with this bunch? MCSEs running the network?

    Steve

    Steve, Aug 30, 2005
  5. Steve

    Stu Fleming Guest

    Steve wrote:

    > Now we get half an hour's downtime at 2pm every weekday. What is going on
    > with this bunch? MCSEs running the network?

    Who is your account manager?

    Stu Fleming, Aug 30, 2005