    their user hadn't sent may emails that day. Obviously after such a long
    period of time I have moved on and have long deleted the spam. Is it normal
    for Telstra Clear to be so slow at responding.

    Matt, Sep 11, 2006

  2. Matt

    Matty F Guest

    Matt wrote:
    > I sent an email complaining about one of their users who had sent me a spam
    > message. I sent the compliant in mid July, and I have only now received a
    > reply to that complaint. They have requested more information and say that
    > their user hadn't sent may emails that day. Obviously after such a long
    > period of time I have moved on and have long deleted the spam. Is it normal
    > for Telstra Clear to be so slow at responding.

    Yes they are completely unhelpful.

    Matty F, Sep 11, 2006

  3. Matt

    Vista Guest

    "Matty F" <> wrote in message

    > Matt wrote:
    >> I sent an email complaining about one of their users who had sent me a
    >> spam
    >> message. I sent the compliant in mid July, and I have only now received a
    >> reply to that complaint. They have requested more information and say
    >> that
    >> their user hadn't sent may emails that day. Obviously after such a long
    >> period of time I have moved on and have long deleted the spam. Is it
    >> normal
    >> for Telstra Clear to be so slow at responding.

    > Yes they are completely unhelpful.

    Compared to Orcon and Xtra they are don't compare well. Previously when I
    have complained to an ISP about one of their users spamming, Orcon replied
    the same day, which is excellent. Xtra replied in the same week which is
    also good. If If was a spammer Telstra Clear / Paradise would be who I would
    choose as my ISP.

    Vista, Sep 11, 2006