Tell Your Photo Travelling Story on Youtube

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by kena, Jun 26, 2007.

  1. kena

    kena Guest

    Introduction
    A good season for traveling is coming! Do you get digital photos
    ready? If yes, why not tell your photo story on Youtube? Well, let's
    begin to make our Youtube photo album and share with the world!

    Things you will need
    Your digital photos;
    Digital photo album maker (Wondershare Photo Story Platinum is
    recommended);
    Youtube ID (Free to register);
    Music (Optional, but better to prepare).

    Ready? Go!
    Step 1, Download Photo Story Platinum and install.
    http://download.flash-slide-show.com/psp_trial.exe

    Step 2, Start the program.
    Run Photo Story Platinum and create your own album, then import your
    digital photos and background music.

    Step 3, Apply animated themed templates
    Double click to apply any themed templates, or click "Auto-set" to fix
    the album. Real-time preview is available when a template is selected.

    Download more templates and other resources from,
    http://www.flash-slide-show.com/free-dvd-menu.html

    Step 4, Choose intro & end movie
    There are different excellent animations to choose from, just preview
    and pick your favorite. Input the album information, such as title,
    director, cast, etc. and set the text effects like movie style.

    Step 5, Add your decoration
    Don't forget to add your funny text caption with different text
    effects and stunning scene effects and clipart with flexible timeline.

    Step 6, Publish
    Swap to "Publish" tab and click "Create Video". For a Youtube video,
    you need to choose "Youtube video (*flv format)" from the drop-down
    menu and start to convert.

    Step 7, Upload video
    Login your Youtube ID, choose "My Account" and click "Upload New
    Video" button. Write down your video title and description. It's
    better to enter tag for easily searched by others.
    http://www.youtube.com/my_account

    Step 8, Finish!
    Now your Youtube video is ready! So, don't forget to share it with
    others. Would you like to see mine? Please visit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06xOjQwP_GE

    Full article, please visit http://www.flash-slide-show.com/resource/make-photo-album-for-youtube.html

    ---- Color your digital life ---
    Complete Solutions for You Picture Slideshow
    http://flashslideshow.blogspot.com
    kena, Jun 26, 2007

  2. kena

    Roy G Guest

    "kena" <> wrote in message
    > Introduction
    > A good season for traveling is coming! >
    >
    > Things you will need

    I don't need SPAM like this, from a semi-literate like you.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Jun 26, 2007