    you what type of mother board you have. or any way to tell in 2000.

    She is not sure if she has the drivers for the computer. Any other
    suggestions will help

    Gary, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Gary

    Yddap Guest

    In news:XW3Cc.113792$,
    Gary <> opined:
    > Hi
    >
    > I am upgrading a system form ME to 2000 and I need to download the
    > drivers for the sound. on a integrated motherboard.
    >
    > I wanted to know if there is a web site that will scan your system
    > and tell you what type of mother board you have. or any way to tell
    > in 2000.
    >
    > She is not sure if she has the drivers for the computer. Any other
    > suggestions will help

    Belarc.com is the place to go
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Jun 23, 2004

  3. Gary

    Gary Guest

    I am not sure what you are saying???

    Gary, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Gary

    °Mike° Guest

    Everest (formerly Aida32)
    http://www.lavalys.com/index.php?page=product&view=1&subpage=1

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:13:43 GMT, in
    <XW3Cc.113792$>
    Gary scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2004
  5. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Mike thanks

    is this good for windows 2000 as well?

    Gary, Jun 23, 2004
  6. Gary

    Craven Guest

    Bloody Top Posters! I hate 'em. Mike.

    Regards,
    Chris
    --
    Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
    http://www.craven-birds.co.uk/

    Craven, Jun 23, 2004
  7. Gary

    Boomer Guest

    "Gary" <> wrote:

    > Mike thanks
    >
    > is this good for windows 2000 as well?

    Hi

    Why not go to Belarc.com and Lavalys.com and check the programs out?

    You're safe using either or both BTW.

    :)

    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Everest (formerly Aida32)
    >> http://www.lavalys.com/index.php?page=product&view=1&subpage=1

    [snip]

    Boomer, Jun 23, 2004
  8. Gary

    Craven Guest

    Yes :-(((((

    Regards,
    Chris

    Craven, Jun 23, 2004
  9. Gary

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes.

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:40:51 GMT, in
    <nk4Cc.113968$>
    Gary scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2004
  10. Gary

    °Mike° Guest

    Top posters who include their signature at the
    top are the worst.

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:44:09 +0100, in
    <cbajl0$8ll$>
    Craven scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2004
  11. Gary

    Craven Guest

    Sure are ;-)

    Chris.

    Craven, Jun 23, 2004
  12. Gary wrote:

    > I am not sure what you are saying???

    G o t o b e l a r c . c o m .

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 23, 2004
  13. Gary

    britishbull Guest

    that will be me then.. (shit)

    --

    ____________________
    cheap as chips

    "Craven" <> wrote in message
    > Sure are ;-)
    >
    > Chris.
    >
    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > > Top posters who include their signature at the
    > > top are the worst.
    > >

    > > On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:44:09 +0100, in
    > > <cbajl0$8ll$>
    > > Craven scrawled:
    > >
    > > >Bloody Top Posters! I hate 'em. Mike.
    > > >
    > > >Regards,
    > > >Chris
    > > >--
    > > >Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
    > > >http://www.craven-birds.co.uk/

    auto-updated

    britishbull, Jun 23, 2004
  14. britishbull, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,
    wrote:

    > that will be me then.. (shit)

    All the great idiots of usenet top-post.
    --
    Linux 2.4.20-4GB-athlon
    12:56pm up 12 days 16:19, 2 users, load average: 0.09, 0.10, 0.02

    Norwegian Formula, Jun 23, 2004