  1. Guest

    That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?

    , Feb 9, 2005

  2. EMB Guest

    wrote:

    > That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?

    Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
    addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty pissed off at
    the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
    name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
    ISP and postmaster at said domain.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Feb 9, 2005

  3. On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:24:39 +1300, EMB <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >>
    >> That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?
    >>

    >Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
    >addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty pissed off at
    >the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
    >name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
    >ISP and postmaster at said domain.

    The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    Google OR Monica Destro..

    I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.

    YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..

    So prove to me that you are Right..?

    BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au, Feb 9, 2005
  4. Ryan Jacobs Guest

    BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au provided this moment of wisdom....

    >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:24:39 +1300, EMB <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?
    >>>

    >>Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
    >>addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty pissed off at
    >>the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
    >>name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
    >>ISP and postmaster at said domain.

    >The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    >Google OR Monica Destro..
    >
    >I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >
    >YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >
    >So prove to me that you are Right..?

    Registrant:
    Destro, Monica (GKGZBSIKXD)
    Via Porto 38
    Malo, VI 36034
    IT

    Domain Name: PURRPURR.COM

    <snip remaining details>

    Enough proof you fuckhead?

    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 9, 2005
  5. Bret Guest

    On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:24:39 +1300, EMB <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?
    >>>

    >>Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
    >>addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty pissed off at
    >>the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
    >>name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
    >>ISP and postmaster at said domain.

    >The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    >Google OR Monica Destro..
    >
    >I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >
    >YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >
    >So prove to me that you are Right..?

    LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

    Bret, Feb 9, 2005
  6. BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au said the following on 9/02/2005 10:47 p.m.:
    > On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:24:39 +1300, EMB <> wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?
    >>>

    >>Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
    >>addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty pissed off at
    >>the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
    >>name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
    >>ISP and postmaster at said domain.

    > The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    > Google OR Monica Destro..
    >
    > I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >
    > YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >
    > So prove to me that you are Right..?

    It might be a good Idea to comply on this one Roger, off list I have
    advised EMB exactly how to go about the complaint and I know a bit about
    this having done it myself to one other user on this group.

    I suggest that if you do want to have a really bogus domain use the ones
    designated for the purpose or Privacy.net.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 9, 2005
  7. On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:53:30 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
    >wrote:

    >>>Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
    >>>addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty pissed off at
    >>>the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
    >>>name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
    >>>ISP and postmaster at said domain.

    >>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    >>Google OR Monica Destro..
    >>
    >>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >>
    >>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >>
    >>So prove to me that you are Right..?
    >>

    >LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

    Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?

    I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..

    BIG Bear @rmat.com.vb, Feb 9, 2005
  8. Ryan Jacobs Guest

    BIG Bear @rmat.com.vb provided this moment of wisdom....

    >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:53:30 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
    >>wrote:

    >>>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    >>>Google OR Monica Destro..
    >>>
    >>>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >>>
    >>>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >>>
    >>>So prove to me that you are Right..?
    >>>

    >>LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

    >Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?
    >
    >I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..

    Go to any domain register and check the availability of a given domain
    name. If the domain is already owned - there will be a link that
    provides the registrant's details.

    However, even if the domain is not yet owned - it may be owned at some
    time in the future - the point is NEVER use a valid domain that YOU
    don't own, regardless!

    A bit of common sense is required.

    Personally, I own 4 domains ( .co.nz / .com. / .net / .org.nz) - if I
    found out that someone was generarating spam for my domains - I WOULD
    HUNT THEM DOWN AND SEVERELY DEAL TO THEM. Oh, in your case - you've
    well publisised your personal details - so finding you would be very
    EASY.

    Spam sucks - and anyone assisting in the generation of spam has a big
    bullseye on his back!

    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 9, 2005
  9. Bret Guest

    On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:01:14 +1300, BIG Bear @rmat.com.vb wrote:

    >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:53:30 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
    >>wrote:

    >>>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    >>>Google OR Monica Destro..
    >>>
    >>>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >>>
    >>>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >>>
    >>>So prove to me that you are Right..?
    >>>

    >>LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

    >Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?
    >
    >I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..

    It's called "whois" .
    http://www.networksolutions.com/en_...M100CWMEAPSFEQ?whoistoken=0&_requestid=497683

    Bret, Feb 9, 2005
  10. Obsidion Guest

    BIG Bear @rmat.com.vb wrote:

    > On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:53:30 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
    >>wrote:

    >>>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to
    >>>it on
    >>>Google OR Monica Destro..
    >>>
    >>>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >>>
    >>>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >>>
    >>>So prove to me that you are Right..?
    >>>

    >>LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

    > Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?
    >
    > I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..

    What makes you think google is the end all and be all of anything
    authoritive.

    Another quick check shows that it is running on solaris 9 using
    Netscape-Enterprise/6 as the server.

    Obsidion, Feb 9, 2005
  11. On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:14:32 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:01:14 +1300, BIG Bear @rmat.com.vb wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:53:30 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >>>LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

    >>Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?
    >>
    >>I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..
    >>

    >It's called "whois" .
    >http://www.networksolutions.com/en_...M100CWMEAPSFEQ?whoistoken=0&_requestid=497683

    Thanks

    Problem now solved..

    I just made up Domain names to match the Name I was using, it totally by
    accident that they came out as being valid..

    BIG Bear @xxxxxxxxxxx.com, Feb 9, 2005
  12. On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:59:03 +1300, Collector»NZ <>
    wrote:

    >BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au said the following on 9/02/2005 10:47 p.m.:

    >>>Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
    >>>addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty pissed off at
    >>>the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
    >>>name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
    >>>ISP and postmaster at said domain.

    >> The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    >> Google OR Monica Destro..
    >>
    >> I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >>
    >> YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >>
    >> So prove to me that you are Right..?
    >>

    >It might be a good Idea to comply on this one Roger, off list I have
    >advised EMB exactly how to go about the complaint and I know a bit about
    >this having done it myself to one other user on this group.
    >
    >I suggest that if you do want to have a really bogus domain use the ones
    >designated for the purpose or Privacy.net.
    >

    >--
    > >>Follow ups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

    > | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    > "I used to jog, but the ice kept bouncing out of my glass."
    >"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine......
    > However, this is not necessarily a good idea...."

    I still do not know what domain name that he is referring to, I have set my
    thing to xxxxxxxxxx.com is that a Domain.,.?

    If I have used a real domain name its totally by accident, nothing else, they
    are totally made up to match the name used.

    BIG Bear @xxxxxxxxxxx.com, Feb 9, 2005
  13. Ryan Jacobs Guest

    BIG Bear @xxxxxxxxxxx.com provided this moment of wisdom....

    >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:14:32 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >>>Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?
    >>>
    >>>I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..
    >>>

    >>It's called "whois" .
    >>http://www.networksolutions.com/en_...M100CWMEAPSFEQ?whoistoken=0&_requestid=497683

    >Thanks
    >

    >Problem now solved..
    >
    >I just made up Domain names to match the Name I was using, it totally by
    >accident that they came out as being valid..

    Well, do what the rest of us do - PICK ONE NYM AND STICK TO IT.

    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 9, 2005
  14. Ryan Jacobs Guest

    BIG Bear @xxxxxxxxxxx.com provided this moment of wisdom....

    >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:59:03 +1300, Collector»NZ <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au said the following on 9/02/2005 10:47 p.m.:

    >>> The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    >>> Google OR Monica Destro..
    >>>
    >>> I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >>>
    >>> YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >>>
    >>> So prove to me that you are Right..?
    >>>

    >>It might be a good Idea to comply on this one Roger, off list I have
    >>advised EMB exactly how to go about the complaint and I know a bit about
    >>this having done it myself to one other user on this group.
    >>
    >>I suggest that if you do want to have a really bogus domain use the ones
    >>designated for the purpose or Privacy.net.
    >>

    >>--

    >>======================================================================
    >> | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    >>======================================================================
    >> "I used to jog, but the ice kept bouncing out of my glass."
    >>"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine......
    >> However, this is not necessarily a good idea...."

    >I still do not know what domain name that he is referring to, I have set my
    >thing to xxxxxxxxxx.com is that a Domain.,.?

    YES

    Registrant:
    thriftys
    23852 pacific coast highway unit 720
    malibu, ca 90265
    US

    Registrar: DOTSTER
    Domain Name: XXXXXXXXXX.COM
    Created on: 17-JUL-97
    Expires on: 16-JUL-06
    Last Updated on: 02-APR-04

    FFS, have you not been paying attention????????????

    Ryan Jacobs, Feb 9, 2005
  15. -=rjh=- Guest

    BIG Bear @xxxxxxxxxxx.com wrote:
    > On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:59:03 +1300, Collector»NZ <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au said the following on 9/02/2005 10:47 p.m.:

    >>>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    >>>Google OR Monica Destro..
    >>>
    >>>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >>>
    >>>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >>>
    >>>So prove to me that you are Right..?
    >>>

    >>It might be a good Idea to comply on this one Roger, off list I have
    >>advised EMB exactly how to go about the complaint and I know a bit about
    >>this having done it myself to one other user on this group.
    >>
    >>I suggest that if you do want to have a really bogus domain use the ones
    >>designated for the purpose or Privacy.net.
    >>

    >>--

    >>======================================================================
    >> | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    >>======================================================================
    >> "I used to jog, but the ice kept bouncing out of my glass."
    >>"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine......
    >> However, this is not necessarily a good idea...."

    > I still do not know what domain name that he is referring to, I have set my
    > thing to xxxxxxxxxx.com is that a Domain.,.?
    >
    > If I have used a real domain name its totally by accident, nothing else, they
    > are totally made up to match the name used.

    Nope:

    Registrant:
    thriftys
    23852 pacific coast highway unit 720
    malibu, ca 90265
    US

    Registrar: DOTSTER
    Domain Name: XXXXXXXXXX.COM
    Created on: 17-JUL-97
    Expires on: 16-JUL-06
    Last Updated on: 02-APR-04

    Administrative, Technical Contact:
    ,
    thriftys
    23852 pacific coast highway unit 720
    malibu, ca 90265
    US
    310-488-0403

    -=rjh=-, Feb 9, 2005
  16. Bret Guest

    On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:23:52 +1300, BIG Bear @xxxxxxxxxxx.com
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:14:32 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >>>Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?
    >>>
    >>>I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..
    >>>

    >>It's called "whois" .
    >>http://www.networksolutions.com/en_...M100CWMEAPSFEQ?whoistoken=0&_requestid=497683

    >Thanks
    >

    >Problem now solved..
    >
    >I just made up Domain names to match the Name I was using, it totally by
    >accident that they came out as being valid..

    Change the extension like mine and you can continue your annoying
    habit as long as you like because it is not a valid extension.

    Bret, Feb 9, 2005
  17. On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:55:14 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:23:52 +1300, BIG Bear @xxxxxxxxxxx.com
    >wrote:

    >>>It's called "whois" .
    >>>http://www.networksolutions.com/en_...M100CWMEAPSFEQ?whoistoken=0&_requestid=497683

    >>Thanks
    >>

    >>Problem now solved..
    >>
    >>I just made up Domain names to match the Name I was using, it totally by
    >>accident that they came out as being valid..
    >>

    >Change the extension like mine and you can continue your annoying
    >habit as long as you like because it is not a valid extension.

    Do I have a annoying habit, none of my friends or aquatances states that, but
    I think I am no good it putting things to paper.

    I know that my English is poor but that can't be help as I failed big time at
    school over that..

    But not with most of the other subjects, some were 100%

    BIG Bear @xxxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 9, 2005
  18. On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:39:56 +1300, -=rjh=- <> wrote:

    >>--

    >>>======================================================================
    >>> | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    >>>======================================================================
    >>> "I used to jog, but the ice kept bouncing out of my glass."
    >>>"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine......
    >>> However, this is not necessarily a good idea...."

    >> I still do not know what domain name that he is referring to, I have set my
    >> thing to xxxxxxxxxx.com is that a Domain.,.?
    >>
    >> If I have used a real domain name its totally by accident, nothing else, they
    >> are totally made up to match the name used.
    >>

    >Nope:
    >
    >Registrant:
    > thriftys
    > 23852 pacific coast highway unit 720
    > malibu, ca 90265
    > US
    >
    > Registrar: DOTSTER
    > Domain Name: XXXXXXXXXX.COM
    > Created on: 17-JUL-97
    > Expires on: 16-JUL-06
    > Last Updated on: 02-APR-04
    >
    > Administrative, Technical Contact:
    > ,
    > thriftys
    > 23852 pacific coast highway unit 720
    > malibu, ca 90265
    > US
    > 310-488-0403

    Now Totaly Fixed..

    BIG Bear @xxxxxxxxxxx.corn, Feb 9, 2005
  19. Adder Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au <BIG Bear
    @bearmat.com.au> says...
    > On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:24:39 +1300, EMB <> wrote:
    >
    > > wrote:
    > >>
    > >> That you can't use a filter with the Lens Hood..?
    > >>

    > >Roger, last chance - stop using other people's domain names in your
    > >addresses on usenet. Monica Destro must be getting pretty pissed off at
    > >the spam you are causing her. If I see you use one more valid domain
    > >name that you don't own/have a right to use I *will* complian to your
    > >ISP and postmaster at said domain.

    > The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    > Google OR Monica Destro..

    what the hell as google to do with it

    > I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    >
    > YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    >
    > So prove to me that you are Right..?

    Registrant:
    Destro, Monica (GKGZBSIKXD)
    Via Porto 38
    Malo, VI 36034
    IT

    Domain Name: PURRPURR.COM

    Administrative Contact:
    Destro, Monica (AWAWRBZHKI)
    Via Porto 38
    Malo, VI 36034
    IT
    0445 580553

    Technical Contact:
    Network Solutions, LLC. (HOST-ORG)
    13200 Woodland Park Drive
    Herndon, VA 20171-3025
    US
    1-888-642-9675 fax: 571-434-4620

    Record expires on 02-Sep-2005.
    Record created on 02-Sep-2002.
    Database last updated on 9-Feb-2005 06:31:17 EST.

    Domain servers in listed order:

    NS69.WORLDNIC.COM 216.168.228.37
    NS70.WORLDNIC.COM 216.168.225.210

    ..

    Adder, Feb 9, 2005
  20. Adder Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Wed, 09 Feb 2005 23:01:14 +1300, BIG Bear @rmat.com.vb <BIG Bear
    @rmat.com.vb> says...
    > On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:53:30 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >
    > >On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 22:47:10 +1300, BIG Bear @bearmat.com.au
    > >wrote:

    > >>The URL is completely Bogus made totally by myself and no reference to it on
    > >>Google OR Monica Destro..
    > >>
    > >>I AM NOT USING ANY ONE ELSES DOMAIN NAME AT ALL.
    > >>
    > >>YOU ARE TOTALY WRONG..
    > >>
    > >>So prove to me that you are Right..?
    > >>

    > >LOL took me seconds to check, why didn't you ?

    > Were and how did you check and what domain name are you on about..?
    >
    > I used Google but I do not know what domain name he is on about..

    google is not a domain registar, fool
    run a whoise query thru a doman registar site

    Adder, Feb 9, 2005