  1. Jagmohan

    Jagmohan Guest

    Explain me about MCSE - Windows 2000
    Jagmohan, Aug 29, 2003

  2. Jagmohan

    Lady Guest

    Lady, Aug 29, 2003

  3. Jagmohan

    Herb Martin Guest

    "Jagmohan" <> wrote in message
    news:0c9201c36e3e$23321ba0$...
    > Explain me about MCSE - Windows 2000

    Go to http://www.Microsoft.Com/mcp and read for about an
    hour or two.

    Print some stuff off, read some more, and ask some specific questions;
    you will find plenty of help for anything that you don't understand
    or that seems confusing.

    --
    Herb Martin
    Herb Martin, Aug 29, 2003
  4. Jagmohan

    Dragon Guest

    Dear Sir Jagmohan,

    Per your ORDER, I am including ALL the details I could find about the word
    you mentioned. MCSE seem to be alphabet letters from a language called
    English. Upon investigation, I found that people who typically speak this
    language are very strange. When ever you ask them for anything they like
    (unlike us) to attach a word PLEASE. Also, when I enquired about the words
    Windows 2000, they all looked at each other and turned me towards a screen
    with blue color all over it. I am sorry but this is all I could find. Now I
    am ready for my punishment.

    Sincerely,
    Slave Dragon

    Dragon, Aug 29, 2003