Tell Ari he got spanked

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Dave U. Random, Sep 2, 2010.

  1. The only thing Ari is implying, is that he's an idiot. When he showed up
    here his introduction was a horrible embarrassment over some sort of
    lame brain bar code encryption scheme he apparently dreamed up one night
    after a few too many plastic cups of panther piss. His "remedy", if you
    care to call it that, to making a total and utter fool of himself before
    he ever really got off the starting block, was to invent some sort of
    Captain Crunch decoder ring fantasy job where he sold his bar code
    encryption to his employer for some "undisclosed sum". In the course of
    propping up that obvious lie he also invented a 40 acre nuclear test
    facility that this unnamed employer sent him to for some unnamed
    purpose. If you know anything about square footage and nuclear tests at
    all, even just from watching the movies, you realize just how ridiculous
    that whole story is.

    In other words, Ari is a nut. And like all nuts he's obsessed with
    exacting some sort of "revenge" on the group his deranged mind believes
    is responsible for his initial embarrassment. And, like all nuts, his
    "revenge" simply leaves him looking like an ever loonier nutcase.

    Tell Ari he got spanked by nemo_outis.

    --
    Ari=nuts
    Dave U. Random, Sep 2, 2010

  2. Dave U. Random wrote...

    > The only thing Ari is implying, is that he's an idiot. When he showed up
    > here his introduction was a horrible embarrassment over some sort of
    > lame brain bar code encryption scheme he apparently dreamed up one night
    > after a few too many plastic cups of panther piss. His "remedy", if you
    > care to call it that, to making a total and utter fool of himself before
    > he ever really got off the starting block, was to invent some sort of
    > Captain Crunch decoder ring fantasy job where he sold his bar code
    > encryption to his employer for some "undisclosed sum". In the course of
    > propping up that obvious lie he also invented a 40 acre nuclear test
    > facility that this unnamed employer sent him to for some unnamed
    > purpose. If you know anything about square footage and nuclear tests at
    > all, even just from watching the movies, you realize just how ridiculous
    > that whole story is.
    >
    > In other words, Ari is a nut. And like all nuts he's obsessed with
    > exacting some sort of "revenge" on the group his deranged mind believes
    > is responsible for his initial embarrassment. And, like all nuts, his
    > "revenge" simply leaves him looking like an ever loonier nutcase.
    >
    > Tell Ari he got spanked by nemo_outis.

    Shit everywhere he goes
    http://www.aviationkb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/piloting/12707/Ari-Silverstein-The-
    troll-who-went-amuck
    Matthew Smith, Sep 2, 2010

  3. Dave U. Random wrote:

    >The only thing Ari is implying, is that he's an idiot. When he showed
    >up here his introduction was a horrible embarrassment over some sort
    >of lame brain bar code encryption scheme he apparently dreamed up one
    >night after a few too many plastic cups of panther piss. His "remedy",
    >if you care to call it that, to making a total and utter fool of
    >himself before he ever really got off the starting block, was to
    >invent some sort of Captain Crunch decoder ring fantasy job where he
    >sold his bar code encryption to his employer for some "undisclosed
    >sum". In the course of propping up that obvious lie he also invented a
    >40 acre nuclear test facility that this unnamed employer sent him to
    >for some unnamed purpose. If you know anything about square footage
    >and nuclear tests at all, even just from watching the movies, you
    >realize just how ridiculous that whole story is.
    >
    >In other words, Ari is a nut. And like all nuts he's obsessed with
    >exacting some sort of "revenge" on the group his deranged mind
    >believes is responsible for his initial embarrassment. And, like all
    >nuts, his "revenge" simply leaves him looking like an ever loonier
    >nutcase.
    >
    >Tell Ari he got spanked by nemo_outis.

    Don't let it get to yer. We have Franklin & John Stubbings on ACF who
    regularly get spanked rotten for pushing bollix and bullshit. Stubbo
    claims to be an IT expert but can't even use a NAT router. lol.

    Ari knows a thing or two.

    Joseph Hampton
    "Essex Bar.mouth"
    Joseph Hampton, Sep 2, 2010
  4. On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:40:28 +0200, Joseph Hampton wrote:

    > Don't let it get to yer. We have Franklin & John Stubbings on ACF who
    > regularly get spanked rotten for pushing bollix and bullshit. Stubbo
    > claims to be an IT expert but can't even use a NAT router. lol.

    rofl

    > Ari knows a thing or two...

    ....or four or five for that matter. It happens when you hang around
    people who spend their life immersed in specialties such as
    cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM,
    Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by
    osmosis if nothing else.

    And risk, you have to take severe (personal and financial) risk to get
    high level education (rewards). Otherwise, you end up being an
    academic.

    With no off handed remark aimed at academics, mind you.
    --
    Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
    Ari Silverstein, Sep 2, 2010
  5. Ari Silversteinn wrote:

    > On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:40:28 +0200, Joseph Hampton wrote:
    >
    >> Don't let it get to yer. We have Franklin & John Stubbings
    >> on ACF who regularly get spanked rotten for pushing bollix
    >> and bullshit. Stubbo claims to be an IT expert but can't
    >> even use a NAT router. lol.

    > rofl
    >
    >> Ari knows a thing or two...

    > ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you
    > hang around people who spend their life immersed in
    > specialties such as cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy
    > groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and
    > sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing else.

    So now you're a heart surgeon.

    Trained at sci.med.cardiologists, did you?

    ROFL

    Anonymous Remailer (austria), Sep 3, 2010
  6. On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 02:10:58 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous Remailer
    (austria) wrote:

    > Ari Silversteinn wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:40:28 +0200, Joseph Hampton wrote:
    >>
    >>> Don't let it get to yer. We have Franklin & John Stubbings
    >>> on ACF who regularly get spanked rotten for pushing bollix
    >>> and bullshit. Stubbo claims to be an IT expert but can't
    >>> even use a NAT router. lol.

    >> rofl
    >>
    >>> Ari knows a thing or two...

    >> ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you
    >> hang around people who spend their life immersed in
    >> specialties such as cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy
    >> groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and
    >> sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing else.

    > So now you're a heart surgeon.

    Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet with
    one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew up with from
    Grade 1 through college.
    --
    http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Ari_Silverstein.html
    Ari Silverstein, Sep 3, 2010
  7. On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 22:57:34 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 02:10:58 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous Remailer
    > (austria) wrote:
    >
    >> Ari Silversteinn wrote:

    >>> rofl

    >>> ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you
    >>> hang around people who spend their life immersed in
    >>> specialties such as cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy
    >>> groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and
    >>> sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing else.

    >> So now you're a heart surgeon.

    > Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet with
    > one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew up with from
    > Grade 1 through college.

    FYI I left out several other enterprises Mr. Anonymousie, I don't want
    you getting all down in the mouth, feeling the pressures of a lost
    life wasted.lol
    --
    ´Looking Above and Beyond the Ramp: A Study of Buffalo Studentsÿ
    Attitudes toward Alternative Modes of Transportation"
    Ari Silverstein, Sep 3, 2010
  8. Supreme dietician Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 02:10:58 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous Remailer
    > (austria) wrote:
    >
    >> Ari Silversteinn wrote:

    >>> rofl

    >>> ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you
    >>> hang around people who spend their life immersed in
    >>> specialties such as cryptography (sci.crypt), the privacy
    >>> groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining (R.I.P Mel) and
    >>> sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing else.

    >> So now you're a heart surgeon.

    > Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet
    > with one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew
    > up with from Grade 1 through college.

    There are diets in every woman's magazine. When my friend's wife gets overweight,
    she makes up her own diet. She probably does a good job of it.

    You call that an achievement? .......... ROFL.

    First of all you're a heart surgeon then it turns out you're doing what every housewife
    does. .......... ROFL.
    Dave U. Random, Sep 3, 2010
  9. Dave U. Random

    Anonymous Guest

    za kAT wrote:

    > On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:23:30 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random wrote:
    >
    >>> Nope just co-authored a widely used and well distributed diet
    >>> with one. The rest are friends, three cardiologists who I grew
    >>> up with from Grade 1 through college.

    >> There are diets in every woman's magazine. When my friend's
    >> wife gets overweight, she makes up her own diet. She probably
    >> does a good job of it.
    >>
    >> You call that an achievement? .......... ROFL.
    >>
    >> First of all you're a heart surgeon then it turns out you're
    >> doing what every housewife does. .......... ROFL.

    > I'm not sure whether we should 'do a curry' tonight, or tomorrow
    > night?
    >
    > I live in a world of infinite possibilities, and sometimes it's
    > a struggle.
    >
    > <sigh>

    I know lotsa things for that matter. It happens when I hassle people who spend their
    life immersed in specialties such brain surgery. I flame alt.brain.neurosurgery so now I
    am a brain surgeon. Learning by rejection if nothing else.
    --
    Ari Silverstein
    Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
    Anonymous, Sep 3, 2010
  10. Dave U. Random

    Anne Onime Guest

    Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:

    >> Ari knows a thing or two...

    > ...or four or five for that matter. It happens when you hang around
    > people who spend their life immersed in specialties such as cryptography
    > (sci.crypt), the privacy groups, IREA/AIA/NAOIP/NAREM, Supertraining
    > (R.I.P Mel) and sci.med.cardiologists. Learning by osmosis if nothing
    > else.

    *chortle*

    So ya think ya got some sort of "education" on Usenet, eh Sliverdick?

    The most deliciously ironic thing is... the only lesson to be learned -
    the one that passed through the empty space twixt yer ears totally
    unimpeded - is that impotent spanktards like yourself are never taken
    seriously. Even on the rare occasions you're making conscious efforts to
    refrain from acting in-character.

    > And risk, you have to take severe (personal and financial) risk to get
    > high level education (rewards). Otherwise, you end up being an academic.

    At least you admit you're really nothing but a lazy, uneducated clod...
    Anne Onime, Sep 5, 2010
  11. Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:

    > FYI I left out several other enterprises Mr. Anonymousie,

    I'm sure you'll remedy that, when you dream them up.
    Anonymous Remailer (austria), Sep 5, 2010
  12. Dave U. Random

    Anonymous Guest

    Anonymous, Sep 5, 2010
  13. On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 11:14:29 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous wrote:

    > Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:
    >
    >> FYI I left out several other enterprises Mr. Anonymousie,

    > I'm sure you'll remedy that, when you dream them up.

    I thought you learned how to use a remailer, Stubbo?

    Want a hint re: my co-authoring eating plan (incorrectly called a
    "diet" my bad). Eh?

    How about the cardiologist, his name, website and phone number? MOF,
    he would and always does welcome calls.

    Up to it, Stubbo?

    You can contact him right here on Usenet, Stubbo. Up to it?
    Ari Silverstein, Sep 5, 2010
  14. On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 21:34:54 +0100, za kAT wrote:

    > On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 15:57:46 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

    >>> I'm sure you'll remedy that, when you dream them up.

    >> I thought you learned how to use a remailer, Stubbo?
    >>
    >> Want a hint re: my co-authoring eating plan (incorrectly called a
    >> "diet" my bad). Eh?
    >>
    >> How about the cardiologist, his name, website and phone number? MOF,
    >> he would and always does welcome calls.
    >>
    >> Up to it, Stubbo?
    >>
    >> You can contact him right here on Usenet, Stubbo. Up to it?

    > 1) Get this into your thick head. /I am not making /any/ of the anonymous
    > posts/
    >
    > 2) I don't give a **** about your life, or achievements one way, or
    > another. Really. I know /you/ are the centre of /your/ life, but you are an
    > outpost on a very distant hillside in mine. Deal with it.
    >
    > Toodles.

    So that's a 'No", Stubbo? Imagine that.

    *LOL*
    Ari Silverstein, Sep 5, 2010
  15. Dave U. Random

    barcode boyo Guest

    Ari Silverstein wrote:

    > On Sun, 5 Sep 2010 11:14:29 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous wrote:
    >
    >> Sliverdick D. Barcodeboi wrote:
    >>
    >>> FYI I left out several other enterprises Mr. Anonymousie,

    >> I'm sure you'll remedy that, when you dream them up.

    > I thought you learned how to use a remailer, Stubbo?
    >
    > Want a hint re: my co-authoring eating plan (incorrectly called
    > a "diet" my bad). Eh?
    >
    > How about the cardiologist, his name, website and phone number?
    > MOF, he would and always does welcome calls.
    >
    > Up to it, Stubbo?
    >
    > You can contact him right here on Usenet, Stubbo. Up to it?

    Post the details.

    --
    Read http://www.nasa.gov/ and become an astronaut by osmosis
    barcode boyo, Sep 6, 2010
  16. On Mon, 06 Sep 2010 21:41:11 +0200, barcode boyo wrote:

    > Ari Silverstein wrote:

    >>> I'm sure you'll remedy that, when you dream them up.

    >> I thought you learned how to use a remailer, Stubbo?
    >>
    >> Want a hint re: my co-authoring eating plan (incorrectly called
    >> a "diet" my bad). Eh?
    >>
    >> How about the cardiologist, his name, website and phone number?
    >> MOF, he would and always does welcome calls.
    >>
    >> Up to it, Stubbo?
    >>
    >> You can contact him right here on Usenet, Stubbo. Up to it?

    > Post the details.

    Naw, I just love sucking you Anonymousie's out and playing with your
    heads. *LOL*

    If you beg, I'll give you a hint that you will take you exactly where
    I have said it will.
    Ari Silverstein, Sep 6, 2010
  17. On Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:08:30 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random wrote:

    > In other words, Ari is a nut.

    I nutted your moms ass last night
    The Haberdasher General, Oct 26, 2010