Teletubbie Twins

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Jan 29, 2006.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    Karla wrote:
    > "kiwi K Ross" wrote:
    >
    > >> --Matthew 13:16

    > >Are you related to chuck?

    Nope. Here's Karla's mirror teletubbie:
    <http://www.geocities.com/erslyman/joy98.jpg> affectionately known as
    the Joyful Hog.

    > Have you read the slop about 'chuck and tom' called mirror twins?

    Available through one of the links provided below...

    --
    "Mirror Twins" by Will Dockery:
    http://www.myspace.com/dockeryconleytrio

    "Black Eagle Lady/Dale Earnhardt" by Dockery & Renay:
    http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/1716/2160/320/compare.jpg
    Will Dockery, Jan 29, 2006

  2. Will Dockery

    Karla Guest

    On 28 Jan 2006 16:04:37 -0800, "Will Dockery" <> wrote:

    >> Have you read the slop about 'chuck and tom' called mirror twins?

    >Available through one of the links provided below...

    finally Dockery admits what it's all about.

    it's in the archives
    now
    Karla, Jan 29, 2006

  3. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    Karla <http://www.geocities.com/erslyman/joy98.jpg> wrote:
    > "Will Dockery" wrote:
    >
    > >> Have you read the slop about 'chuck and tom' called mirror twins?

    > >Available through one of the links provided below...

    > finally Dockery admits what it's all about.
    >
    > it's in the archives
    > now

    You plug the song I gots the link, babe... we make a good team.

    Will Dockery, Jan 29, 2006