    have 8x optical and up to 28x zoom?

    Thanks for your help on any responses.

    Samuel

    Samuel C., Jan 16, 2004

  2. Samuel C.

    Samuel C. Guest

    Can anyone help me with this? I'm sure someone had done this before.

    Samuel C., Jan 18, 2004

  3. Samuel C.

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Samuel,

    Yes, actually Kodak sells an accessory telephoto lens for that camera. To
    get use either the telephoto, wide angle, or closeup lenses, you will also
    need the related Kodak adapter. It is made of a black anodized aluminum and
    mounts easily onto the front of your camera. You can use any 37 mm
    accessory lenses or filters with the adapter, including a 2x telephoto
    feature. The lens is high quality, all-glass, and will give your pictures
    maximum sharpness.

    Talk to you soon, let me know if you have other questions.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    Ron Baird, Jan 20, 2004