    I'm looking for a 2x telephoto lens for a Sony DSC-717 58mm ring size

    THANKS,
    TIM

    Tim, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Tim

    Satish K Guest

    Tim wrote:
    > I'm looking for a 2x telephoto lens for a Sony DSC-717 58mm ring size
    >
    > THANKS,
    > TIM

    You can get it from any online catalog stores - such as www.ebuyer.com

    - Satish

    Satish K, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Tim

    Godfrey Guest

    There are no decent telextenders I've seen with greater than 1.7x power for
    the Sony F717. The Sony HGD1758 is the best, the Olympus TCON-17 is the next
    best thing at about half the price.

    Godfrey

    On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 12:28:53 -0700, Tim wrote
    (in message <VT1bb.282$>):

    Godfrey, Sep 21, 2003