    Are the good or bad

    Thanks
    Jeremy
    jeremy, Aug 26, 2003

  2. jeremy

    Paul Guest

    "Matt Benson" <> wrote in message
    news:big9o3$qu4$...

    > "jeremy" <> wrote in message
    > > Does anybody has experience of cheap titanium 2.5x telephone lens sales

    on
    > > ebay (about $50).
    > > Are the good or bad
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Jeremy

    > I think the general consensus is that you get what you pay for. If you

    want
    > decent quality 50 bucks isn't going to get you there.
    >
    > Matt

    I would think $50 would get you a more than adequate "telephone lens."

    Paul

    ---
    Paul, Aug 26, 2003

  3. jeremy

    Jim Townsend Guest

    jeremy wrote:

    > Does anybody has experience of cheap titanium 2.5x telephone lens sales on
    > ebay (about $50).
    > Are the good or bad

    Absolute K-R-A-P... Don't waste your money..

    This is *experience* talking... I'll admit it.. I got sucked in and bought one
    a few years back :)
    Jim Townsend, Aug 27, 2003
  4. jeremy

    George Kerby Guest

    On 8/26/03 7:20 PM, in article , "Jim
    Townsend" <> wrote:

    > jeremy wrote:
    >
    >> Does anybody has experience of cheap titanium 2.5x telephone lens sales on
    >> ebay (about $50).
    >> Are the good or bad

    > Absolute K-R-A-P... Don't waste your money..
    >
    > This is *experience* talking... I'll admit it.. I got sucked in and bought one
    > a few years back :)

    WTF is a "telephone lens"?!? Are you a re-tard? $50? Go for it. Post a
    picture of it.

    George Kerby, Aug 27, 2003