Telephone style unit with jacks

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Rupert, Mar 13, 2007.

  1. Rupert

    Rupert Guest

    Does anyone know where I can get something like this:

    ...but with a base to it as well?

    So basically something that looks more like a 2 piece telephone (obviously
    without a keypad), but which terminates in jack plugs.


    Rupert, Mar 13, 2007
    1. Advertisements

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.

Share This Page