    someone is calling I will know who it is and the telephone num,ber so I can
    get off the internet. We do have caller ID and also call waiting Thanks to
    all Tommy

    Tommy, Dec 1, 2003

  2. I've found this and it has been discontinued:

    http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/catch_a_call.html?gid=ELECTRONICS

    And there is this one:

    http://www.emerson-switchboard.com/

    Callwave comes to mind:

    http://www.callwave.com/landing/poplanding.asp

    --
    @}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Tommy

    Belch Guest

    You can have free worldwide computer-to computer phone connection from
    www.skype.com .

    Belch

    -----

    Belch, Dec 25, 2003