Telefonia VOIP encuentra el mejor servicio

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by LuGuEx, Apr 2, 2007.

  1. LuGuEx

    LuGuEx Guest

    Te ofrezco tarifas competitivas, excelente calidad y 10 Minutos de
    Terminación totalmente gratis para que hagas una prueba ahora mismo.
    Abre tu cuenta gratuita (sin compromiso alguno) haciendo "click" aquí
    http://www.ahatelcom.com/testeo.html

    Estas son algunas de nuestras tarifas:

    93 Afghanistan Other 0,2337
    213 Algeria Other 0,0891
    376 Andorra Other 0,0361
    244 Angola Other 0,1525
    1264 Anguilla Other 0,1396
    1268555 Antigua Barbuda shared cost 0,1357
    5411 Argentina Buenos Aires 0,0081
    54230 Argentina Central 0,0146
    54221 Argentina La Plata 0,0089
    549 Argentina Mobile 0,0518
    374 Armenia Other 0,0713
    29799 Aruba Mobile 0,2147
    297 Aruba Other 0,1102
    614 Australia Mobile 0,1159
    61 Australia Other 0,0155
    973900 Bahrain Premium 0,0863
    88031 Bangladesh Chittagong 0,0316
    1246250 Barbados Mobile 0,2040
    1246 Barbados Other 0,1178
    59144 Bolivia Cochabamba 0,0501
    59122 Bolivia La Paz 0,0483
    5917 Bolivia Mobile 0,1160
    591 Bolivia Other 0,0805
    59133 Bolivia Santa Cruz 0,0495
    55311 Brazil Belo Horizonte 0,0161
    55169 Brazil Mobile 0,1176
    1204 Canada NPA 204 Manitoba 0,0078
    1 Estados Unidos 0,0089
    569 Chile Mobile 0,1639
    56 Chile Other 0,0215
    86 China All 0,0072
    57 Colombia 0,0319
    1767 Dominica Other 0,1263
    1809201 Dominican Republic Mobile 0,1265
    5049 Honduras Mobile 0,2124
    504 Honduras Other 0,1691
    521999 Mexico Equal Access Mobile 0,1850
    5233 Mexico Guadalajara 0,0153
    52477 Mexico Leon 0,0181
    5255 Mexico Mexico City 0,0144
    51849 Peru Mobile 0,1628
    51 Peru 0,0299
    3491 Spain Madrid 0,0076
    346 Spain Mobile 0,1450
    58416 Venezuela Mobile 0,1581
    58 Venezuela Other 0,0276

    Para obtener una tabla de precios completa por favor presiona el
    siguiente link http://www.ahatelcom.com/A-Z Wholesale Premium
    Ahatelcom.rar
    Nuestras rutas directas:

    España Mobile 0.1250 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:72 % ACD:
    8 min
    Argentina Mobile 0.045 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:79 % ACD:
    12 min
    Chile Mobile 0.105 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:73 %
    ACD: 6 min
    Mexico Mobile 0.152 $U$ Billing 1/1 ASR:68 % ACD:
    7 min

    Saludos cordiales,

    Luis Enrique Jaimes Villan
    Sales Manager Ahatelcom
    Ahatelcom Communications

    LuGuEx, Apr 2, 2007

  2. LuGuEx

    SteveC Guest

    On 2 Apr 2007 08:29:36 -0700, "LuGuEx" <> wrote:

    >Te ofrezco tarifas competitivas, excelente calidad y 10 Minutos de
    >Terminación totalmente gratis para que hagas una prueba ahora mismo.
    >Abre tu cuenta gratuita (sin compromiso alguno) haciendo "click" aquí
    >http://www.ahatelcom.com/testeo.html

    Ivor - you missed this one!!

    Why do these spammers patronise by translating into Spanish aswell as
    doing an English post?
    LOL...

    Steve

    SteveC, Apr 3, 2007

  3. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:13:31 +0100, SteveC wrote:

    >On 2 Apr 2007 08:29:36 -0700, "LuGuEx" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Te ofrezco tarifas competitivas, excelente calidad y 10 Minutos de
    >>Terminación totalmente gratis para que hagas una prueba ahora mismo.
    >>Abre tu cuenta gratuita (sin compromiso alguno) haciendo "click" aquí
    >>http://www.ahatelcom.com/testeo.html
    >>

    >Ivor - you missed this one!!
    >
    >Why do these spammers patronise by translating into Spanish aswell as
    >doing an English post?
    >LOL...
    >
    >Steve

    Forget it Steve the man is totally obsessed perhaps he is busy chasing
    someone who has violated his precious group charter :))))))))))))))) ,
    God only knows how he finds the time to do anything else with his life
    with all the stupid little obsessions that he has .

    , Apr 3, 2007
  4. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > Forget it Steve the man is totally obsessed perhaps he is busy chasing
    > someone who has violated his precious group charter :))))))))))))))) ,
    > God only knows how he finds the time to do anything else with his life
    > with all the stupid little obsessions that he has .

    Yaw.. oops I almost forgot..

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 3, 2007
  5. LuGuEx

    Guest

    On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:04:58 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >
    >[snip]
    >
    >> Forget it Steve the man is totally obsessed perhaps he is busy chasing
    >> someone who has violated his precious group charter :))))))))))))))) ,
    >> God only knows how he finds the time to do anything else with his life
    >> with all the stupid little obsessions that he has .

    >Yaw.. oops I almost forgot..
    >
    >Ivor

    YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
[...]

  6. LuGuEx

    SteveC Guest

    On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:43:46 +0100, wrote:

    >On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 18:04:58 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >><> wrote in message
    >>
    >>[snip]
    >>
    >>> Forget it Steve the man is totally obsessed perhaps he is busy chasing
    >>> someone who has violated his precious group charter :))))))))))))))) ,
    >>> God only knows how he finds the time to do anything else with his life
    >>> with all the stupid little obsessions that he has .

    >>Yaw.. oops I almost forgot..
    >>
    >>Ivor
    >>

    >YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN

    Lol.....
    I only posted this because i started on the Stolichnaya this
    afternoon!
    I'm a recent newcomer to this particular newsgroup, and i see some
    very helpful posts here.
    Unfortunately I can't post any helpful responses at the moment, but
    I'm getting up to speed with VoIP stuff, and my SPA3102 ATA is on
    order.

    Thanks again to everyone for your help, including Ivor, who I know I
    wound up above!!!!! - butI know he hates spam on the forum, i just
    couldn't help it... sorry!!

    Cheers
    Steve

    SteveC, Apr 4, 2007
  7. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <SteveC> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > Thanks again to everyone for your help, including Ivor, who I know I
    > wound up above!!!!! - butI know he hates spam on the forum, i just
    > couldn't help it... sorry!!

    There's only one thing I hate more than spam and that's people calling a
    newsgroup a forum. There are distinct differences. Sorry Steve, but there
    it is..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 4, 2007
  8. LuGuEx

    SteveC Guest

    On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 00:57:50 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >There's only one thing I hate more than spam and that's people calling a
    >newsgroup a forum. There are distinct differences. Sorry Steve, but there
    >it is..!
    >
    >Ivor

    No need to apologise Ivor! - you are quite correct, i stand corrected.
    And this is usenet.
    Forum was the wrong word.

    Stolichnaya showing it's true clear colour!!

    Cheers
    Steve

    SteveC, Apr 4, 2007
  9. LuGuEx

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > There's only one thing I hate more than spam and that's people calling a
    > newsgroup a forum.

    Give it a rest, Ivor.

    Paul Cupis, Apr 4, 2007
  10. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    > > There's only one thing I hate more than spam and that's
    > > people calling a newsgroup a forum.

    > Give it a rest, Ivor.

    No.

    Besides, nobody else has complained, not even Ron, for once.

    Even the person who made the comment accepted my reply with good grace.

    Why did you have to spoil it..? I expected better from you, Paul.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 5, 2007
  11. LuGuEx

    Paul Cupis Guest

    [OT] was: Re: Telefonia VOIP encuentra el mejor servicio

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > Why did you have to spoil it..?

    Spoil what? Your corruption of the language?

    ?

    Paul Cupis, Apr 6, 2007
  12. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: [OT] was: Re: Telefonia VOIP encuentra el mejor servicio

    "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    > > Why did you have to spoil it..?

    > Spoil what? Your corruption of the language?

    Usenet convention, not mine. You spoilt a thread that had not had a
    complaint until you.

    > > I expected better from you, Paul.

    > ?

    You know what I mean. I took you for someone sensible, I was obviously
    mistaken.

    Don't bother to reply.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 6, 2007
  13. LuGuEx

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    >> Ivor Jones wrote:
    >> > Why did you have to spoil it..?

    >> Spoil what? Your corruption of the language?

    > Usenet convention, not mine.

    Cite, please? Please provide some evidence rather than just "everybody
    knows" or similar.

    Here's mine: http://foldoc.org/?query=newsgroup

    Paul Cupis, Apr 6, 2007
  14. LuGuEx

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    >> Ivor Jones wrote:

    > You spoilt a thread that had not had a
    > complaint until you.

    <> was not a complaint?

    >>> I expected better from you, Paul.

    >> ?

    > You know what I mean. I took you for someone sensible, I was obviously
    > mistaken.

    Obviously? You are now saying that I am not sensible because my opinion
    differs from yours?

    > Don't bother to reply.

    You want the last word?

    Paul Cupis, Apr 6, 2007
  15. LuGuEx

    "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    > > "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > Spoil what? Your corruption of the language?

    > > Usenet convention, not mine.

    > Cite, please? Please provide some evidence rather than
    > just "everybody knows" or similar.
    >
    > Here's mine: http://foldoc.org/?query=newsgroup

    How about http://www.usenet.org.uk/

    I don't see the word "forum" there at all. I do see the word "newsgroup"
    quite extensively though.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 6, 2007
  16. LuGuEx

    "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    > > "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    > > > Ivor Jones wrote:

    > > You spoilt a thread that had not had a
    > > complaint until you.

    > <> was not a complaint?

    As I can't resolve that, I have no idea. But I hadn't seen anything that I
    would regard as a complaint until you piped in.

    > > > ?

    > > You know what I mean. I took you for someone sensible,
    > > I was obviously mistaken.

    > Obviously? You are now saying that I am not sensible
    > because my opinion differs from yours?

    It should be obvious to you. I suspect that you are deliberately
    misinterpreting what I said, although I won't press the point.

    > > Don't bother to reply.

    > You want the last word?

    Not particularly, but I'd expect you to think that, given the tone of your
    previous replies. You have always come across to me as a reasonably
    balanced person, now you are just putting yourself in the same category as
    Ron Chew and his ilk.

    I'm disappointed. Reply or not, as you choose, but don't expect me to be
    civil to you in the future.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 6, 2007
  17. LuGuEx

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    >> Ivor Jones wrote:
    >>> "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message

    >>> Usenet convention, not mine.

    >> Cite, please? Please provide some evidence rather than
    >> just "everybody knows" or similar.
    >>
    >> Here's mine: http://foldoc.org/?query=newsgroup

    > How about http://www.usenet.org.uk/
    >
    > I don't see the word "forum" there at all. I do see the word "newsgroup"
    > quite extensively though.

    It doesn't say anything about the use of the word forum to describe
    newsgroups being banned?

    I am not saying they cannot be described as newsgroups, that would be
    foolish. I am saying that the word forum would also correctly describe them.

    Paul Cupis, Apr 6, 2007
  18. LuGuEx

    Paul Cupis Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    >> Ivor Jones wrote:
    >>> "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    >>> You spoilt a thread that had not had a
    >>> complaint until you.

    >> <> was not a complaint?

    > As I can't resolve that, I have no idea.

    It is your post of 04/04/2007 00:57.

    Paul Cupis, Apr 6, 2007
  19. LuGuEx

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: [OT] was: Re: Telefonia VOIP encuentra el mejor servicio

    "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > > > Cite, please? Please provide some evidence rather than
    > > > just "everybody knows" or similar.
    > > >
    > > > Here's mine: http://foldoc.org/?query=newsgroup

    > > How about http://www.usenet.org.uk/
    > >
    > > I don't see the word "forum" there at all. I do see the
    > > word "newsgroup" quite extensively though.

    > It doesn't say anything about the use of the word forum
    > to describe newsgroups being banned?

    It doesn't mention the word forum *at all*.

    > I am not saying they cannot be described as newsgroups,
    > that would be foolish. I am saying that the word forum
    > would also correctly describe them.

    But not on Usenet.

    Or someone would have done so by now, given the time Usenet has existed.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 6, 2007
  20. LuGuEx

    "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    > > "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    > > > <> was not a
    > > > complaint?

    > > As I can't resolve that, I have no idea.

    > It is your post of 04/04/2007 00:57.

    That was a correction, not a complaint. And nobody else complained about
    it, not even the person it was addressed to. So why did you..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 6, 2007