    John Wright Guest

    I am trying to find a teleconverter for my A1 Digital camera which has a
    49mm thread. Has anyone got any ideas
    John Wright, May 9, 2004

  2. John Wright wrote:

    >I am trying to find a teleconverter for my A1 Digital camera which has a
    >49mm thread. Has anyone got any ideas

    Minolta makes the ACT-100 1.5X teleconverter, 49 mm thread, fits the
    A1 and A2.
    Terry Orchard, May 9, 2004

  3. John Wright

    Patco Guest

    "Terry Orchard" <> wrote in message
    > John Wright wrote:
    >
    > >I am trying to find a teleconverter for my A1 Digital camera which

    has a
    > >49mm thread. Has anyone got any ideas

    > Minolta makes the ACT-100 1.5X teleconverter, 49 mm thread, fits the
    > A1 and A2.

    Or if you don't mind using a 49 to 55mm step-up ring, you might want to
    consider the Olympus TCON-17.
    Check here for info:
    http://www.b-300.com/index.html
    http://webpages.charter.net/bbiggers/DCExperiments/html/body_dimage_7_.html