    companies and advocacy groups last month, claiming it had serious flaws.

    The Government-decreed separation of Telecom into network, wholesale and
    retail businesses is scheduled for March 31.

    Squiggle, Feb 28, 2008

  2. Squiggle

    Mutlley Guest

    Squiggle <> wrote:

    >http://www.stuff.co.nz/4420632a13.html
    >
    >LATEST: The Government has rejected Telecom’s plans to split itself into
    >three businesses and has told the telecommunications company to try again.
    >
    >This morning, Communications Minister David Cunliffe said he had asked
    >Telecom to make changes to its plan, following submissions, from rival
    >companies and advocacy groups last month, claiming it had serious flaws.
    >
    >The Government-decreed separation of Telecom into network, wholesale and
    >retail businesses is scheduled for March 31.

    What's he going to do. A Hawkes Bay health to them??

    Mutlley, Feb 29, 2008

  3. In article <>, Mutlley <> wrote:
    >Squiggle <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.stuff.co.nz/4420632a13.html
    >>
    >>LATEST: The Government has rejected Telecom’s plans to split itself into
    >>three businesses and has told the telecommunications company to try again.
    >>
    >>This morning, Communications Minister David Cunliffe said he had asked
    >>Telecom to make changes to its plan, following submissions, from rival
    >>companies and advocacy groups last month, claiming it had serious flaws.
    >>
    >>The Government-decreed separation of Telecom into network, wholesale and
    >>retail businesses is scheduled for March 31.

    >What's he going to do. A Hawkes Bay health to them??

    :)
    Looks like telecom are doing their standard delaying tactic thing. I expect
    an "oh we can't possibly do that in the time we have left" announcment any
    day now, along with a request for another 3 years. Call me cynical if you
    like ... but nothing seems to change there. :) :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Mar 3, 2008
  4. On a pleasant day while strolling in nz.comp, a person
    by the name of Squiggle exclaimed:
    > http://www.stuff.co.nz/4420632a13.html

    Hm ... "a clear upper limit on group-based
    incentives"...
    yeah, how about zero. Are they independent or not?
    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and

    Aaron Lawrence, Mar 3, 2008