Telecom NZ

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bruce Sinclair, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. In article <7n8zc.2008$>, "Michael Payne" <> was seen to type:
    >At the bottom of an email from Telecom New Zealand recently I noted:
    >
    >Please note that this communication does not designate an information system
    >for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.
    >
    >What exactly does that mean?

    Means they have defined themselves as something else to avoid the law
    to me.

    Anyone surprised ? :)

    Bruce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Jun 14, 2004

  2. At the bottom of an email from Telecom New Zealand recently I noted:

    Michael Payne, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Bruce Sinclair

    steve Guest

    Michael Payne wrote:
    > At the bottom of an email from Telecom New Zealand recently I noted:
    >
    > Please note that this communication does not designate an information system
    > for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.
    >
    > What exactly does that mean?

    Ask them?

    steve, Jun 14, 2004