    Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Cheers
    Troy

    Kiwiboy, Nov 17, 2010

  2. Kiwiboy

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <>, mutley2000
    @hotmail.com, Mutlley says...

    > Kiwiboy <> wrote:
    >
    > >Hi All
    > >
    > >I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
    > >with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
    > >as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
    > >I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
    > >and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
    > >Internet, WAP and MMS.
    > >I have found this page
    > >http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
    > >and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
    > >success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
    > >think.
    > >Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    > >Cheers
    > >Troy

    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=39&topicid=32983

    Haven't seen Mauricio F on this group for quite a while now. He used to
    be a regular.

    --
    Duncan.

    Dave Doe, Nov 17, 2010

  3. Kiwiboy

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarwebs Kiwiboy wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
    > with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
    > as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
    > I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
    > and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
    > Internet, WAP and MMS.
    > I have found this page
    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
    > and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
    > success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
    > think.
    > Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    > Cheers
    > Troy

    Ring Telecom. Support is part of the money you're paying for using their
    service.
    --
    Shaun.

    into you." Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

    ~misfit~, Nov 17, 2010
  4. Kiwiboy

    victor Guest

    @freitasm on Twitter

    victor, Nov 18, 2010
  5. Kiwiboy

    Kiwiboy Guest

    On Nov 18, 8:26 am, Mutlley <> wrote:
    > Kiwiboy <> wrote:
    > >Hi All

    > >I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
    > >with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
    > >as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
    > >I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
    > >and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
    > >Internet, WAP and MMS.
    > >I have found this page
    > >http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
    > >and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
    > >success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
    > >think.
    > >Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    > >Cheers
    > >Troy

    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=39&topicid=32983

    Thankyou so very much, exactly what I was looking for.
    Cheers

    Kiwiboy, Nov 18, 2010
  6. Kiwiboy

    Gordon Guest

    On 2010-11-17, Kiwiboy <> wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
    > with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
    > as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
    > I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
    > and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
    > Internet, WAP and MMS.
    > I have found this page
    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
    > and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
    > success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
    > think.
    > Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Have you thought of asking Telecoms CEO (while fishing with him), might as
    well go to the top.

    Look, if I was selling you something I sure as hell would help you to open
    your wallet.

    Or are Telecom still behind the 8 ball?

    Gordon, Nov 19, 2010
  7. Kiwiboy

    Gordon Guest

    On 2010-11-18, Kiwiboy <> wrote:
    > On Nov 18, 8:26 am, Mutlley <> wrote:
    >> Kiwiboy <> wrote:
    >> >Hi All

    >> >I have an Ipaq 910c running Windows Mobile 6.1 that I have been using
    >> >with 2 degrees, but am having to change to use on Telecoms XT network
    >> >as I live in the country and it gives me a better reception.
    >> >I am having trouble finding the correct settings for mobile internet
    >> >and email. Does anyone know where I can find the settings for
    >> >Internet, WAP and MMS.
    >> >I have found this page
    >> >http://www.geekzone.co.nz/NealR/6498
    >> >and put in the settings for WAP on My Work network, but I have had no
    >> >success with them, I am needing settings for the MY ISP option I
    >> >think.
    >> >Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    >> >Cheers
    >> >Troy

    >> http://www.geekzone.co.nz/forums.asp?forumid=39&topicid=32983

    > Thankyou so very much, exactly what I was looking for.

    Shit and bugger! Somehow some people want to help others while adding profit
    to a third party. Even if only as a by product

    Gordon, Nov 19, 2010