  1. Callum

    Callum Guest

    http://computerworld.co.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/01C52547685EA3C7CC256DA60018EAD0!opendocument
    Callum, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Callum

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Callum" wrote

    http://computerworld.co.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/01C52547685EA3C7CC256DA60018EAD0!opendocument

    well it's a start, I guess.
    T.N.O., Sep 19, 2003

  3. Callum

    Jay Guest

    T.N.O. wrote:

    > "Callum" wrote
    >>

    > http://computerworld.co.nz/webhome.nsf/UNID/01C52547685EA3C7CC
    >
    > well it's a start, I guess.

    Great! Now I can have my 10 GB broadband connection for only $888 per month.
    Looks like it has gone up from the $666 per month it used to be.

    http://www.telecom.co.nz/content/0,3900,200345-201334,00.html

    I cannot believe that they get away with this.
    Even in expensive Australia such a connection is less than $100 per month.

    Maybe Telecom could also do something about their web site.
    You have to navigate through 9 web pages to find a suitable JetStream plan.
    That would have to be a world record, surely?
    Isn't the first rule of web design to make all pages easily accessible
    from the home page?
    Jay, Sep 20, 2003
  4. Callum

    T.N.O. Guest

    "Jay" wrote
    > > well it's a start, I guess.

    > Great! Now I can have my 10 GB broadband connection for only $888 per

    month.
    > Looks like it has gone up from the $666 per month it used to be.

    nah it's always been $888 :)

    > Isn't the first rule of web design to make all pages easily accessible
    > from the home page?

    yeah, but they are obviously not that smart.
    T.N.O., Sep 20, 2003