    If I get the correct cellphone and are on telecom can I use messenger?

    Cheers Peter...

    And if I can am I charged by ammount of data or per mesage?

    peter, Apr 7, 2005

  2. peter

    Richard Guest

    peter wrote:
    > If I get the correct cellphone and are on telecom can I use messenger?
    >
    > Cheers Peter...
    >
    > And if I can am I charged by ammount of data or per mesage?

    I assume by messanger you mean MSN/Windows messanger, and if so, there is client
    software for heaps of phones, I am only aware of people using it on vodafone,
    but assuming telecoms ev-do network operates like gprs and provides always on
    access then there is no reason you cant.

    Keep in mind that you are talking NZ cellular providors, so the answer to the
    question of what you get charged is simple, too much.

    Richard, Apr 7, 2005