Teenager Reports Seeing Man's Face In Toilet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Jun 29, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > I've always gross'd folks out with a story of a person dressed in rain
    > gear, "under" an outhouse, to watch girls do their thing.
    >
    > I always thought it an urban legend ( I read it first in National
    > Lampoons True Facts), well it appears it was true, as it's happen'd
    > again. http://www.local6.com/news/4662466/detail.html

    Man, I didn't want to read that shit. Kee-ryst. If you can't do the
    decent thing and go to a strip-bar then it's just plain sick.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 29, 2005

  3. doS Guest

    what a load of crap...

    doS, Jun 30, 2005
  4. joevan Guest

    On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:31:01 -0400, "doS"
    <> wrote:

    >what a load of crap...
    >
    >"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> wrote:
    >>> I've always gross'd folks out with a story of a person dressed in rain
    >>> gear, "under" an outhouse, to watch girls do their thing.
    >>>
    >>> I always thought it an urban legend ( I read it first in National
    >>> Lampoons True Facts), well it appears it was true, as it's happen'd
    >>> again. http://www.local6.com/news/4662466/detail.html
    >>>

    >> Man, I didn't want to read that shit. Kee-ryst. If you can't do the decent
    >> thing and go to a strip-bar then it's just plain sick.

    I guess he got an eyefull.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jun 30, 2005
  5. joevan wrote:
    > On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:31:01 -0400, "doS"
    ><> wrote:

    >>what a load of crap...

    >>"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> Man, I didn't want to read that shit. Kee-ryst. If you can't do the decent
    >>> thing and go to a strip-bar then it's just plain sick.

    > I guess he got an eyefull.

    Why, it's enough to make me blink!

    http://blinkynet.net/stuff/sharksurprise.jpg

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 30, 2005
  6. DC Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > joevan wrote:
    >> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:31:01 -0400, "doS"
    >><> wrote:

    >>>what a load of crap...

    >>>"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >> I guess he got an eyefull.

    > Why, it's enough to make me blink!

    > http://blinkynet.net/stuff/sharksurprise.jpg

    Heh. Finally got to use that one, eh? };O)

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Sometimes, when I'm alone, I Google myself.
    DC, Jul 1, 2005
  7. DC wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> joevan wrote:

    >>> I guess he got an eyefull.

    >> Why, it's enough to make me blink!

    >> http://blinkynet.net/stuff/sharksurprise.jpg

    > Heh. Finally got to use that one, eh? };O)

    I'll always slip something in if I get the opportunity.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 1, 2005
  8. DC Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > DC wrote:
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Why, it's enough to make me blink!

    >>> http://blinkynet.net/stuff/sharksurprise.jpg

    >> Heh. Finally got to use that one, eh? };O)

    > I'll always slip something in if I get the opportunity.

    Words to live by.

    DC, Jul 2, 2005
  9. Top Guest

    Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > joevan wrote:
    >> On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:31:01 -0400, "doS"
    >><> wrote:

    >>>what a load of crap...

    >>>"Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >> I guess he got an eyefull.