    next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
    Democrats in Congress.'

    The interview ended.

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    John Holmes Guest

    Meat Plow "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being
    > interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The
    > discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What
    > do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you
    > shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who
    > killed my brother?
    >
    > Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All
    > they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to
    > screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much
    > like the Democrats in Congress.'
    >
    > The interview ended.

    LOL

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Sep 22, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:16:45 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being
    > interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The
    > discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do
    > you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot
    > him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my
    > brother?
    >
    > Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
    > care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
    > next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
    > Democrats in Congress.'
    >
    > The interview ended.

    don't ya just love these animal rights activists?
    they mouth off about the subject then go off to the local McD's and have a
    couple of burgers.
    Then go to the local supermarket and stock up on steaks, eggs and pork
    chops.

    Way to go ted!

    richard, Sep 22, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:24:43 -0700, richard <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:16:45 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being
    >> interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The
    >> discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do
    >> you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot
    >> him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my
    >> brother?
    >>
    >> Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
    >> care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
    >> next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
    >> Democrats in Congress.'
    >>
    >> The interview ended.

    >don't ya just love these animal rights activists?
    >they mouth off about the subject then go off to the local McD's and have a
    >couple of burgers.
    >Then go to the local supermarket and stock up on steaks, eggs and pork
    >chops.

    Umm... no they don't. They tend to be vegetarians and vegans.

    , Sep 22, 2010
  5. On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:29:33 -0400,
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:24:43 -0700, richard <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:16:45 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being
    >>> interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The
    >>> discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do
    >>> you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot
    >>> him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my
    >>> brother?
    >>>
    >>> Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
    >>> care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
    >>> next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
    >>> Democrats in Congress.'
    >>>
    >>> The interview ended.

    >>don't ya just love these animal rights activists?
    >>they mouth off about the subject then go off to the local McD's and have a
    >>couple of burgers.
    >>Then go to the local supermarket and stock up on steaks, eggs and pork
    >>chops.

    >Umm... no they don't. They tend to be vegetarians and vegans.

    Ummm... are plants not alive? They grow, therefore they are alive.
    Vegetables are alive before the voracious appetites of vegetarians and
    vegans lead to them being violently murdered.

    The innocent vegetables are being ripped out of the ground and chopped
    up and boiled in scalding water or sometimes, OMG, even fried while they
    are still alive.

    The whole lot of you are murdering bastards who could not give a damn
    about the lives of vegetables and plants. You are cold blooded,
    murdering, sickening savages.

    Hey, why not go and remove the bark at the base of a tree and watch it
    die over a period of years as it gasps to get water and nutrients that
    it needs to survive? That would be just about the style of vegans and
    vegetarians, you sadistic bastards.

    Just stop eating anything. That is the only real solution. Then you are
    practicing what you preach and would be someone that everyone could look
    up to and admire as being a truly elevated and wise being.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Sep 22, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:45:53 -0500, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
    <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:

    >On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:29:33 -0400,
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:24:43 -0700, richard <>
    >>wrote:

    >>>don't ya just love these animal rights activists?
    >>>they mouth off about the subject then go off to the local McD's and have a
    >>>couple of burgers.
    >>>Then go to the local supermarket and stock up on steaks, eggs and pork
    >>>chops.

    >>Umm... no they don't. They tend to be vegetarians and vegans.

    >Ummm... are plants not alive? They grow, therefore they are alive.
    >Vegetables are alive before the voracious appetites of vegetarians and
    >vegans lead to them being violently murdered.

    And your point is?

    , Sep 22, 2010
  7. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:49:38 -0400, yetanothermickey wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:45:53 -0500, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
    > <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:29:33 -0400,
    >>wrote:

    >>>Umm... no they don't. They tend to be vegetarians and vegans.

    >>Ummm... are plants not alive? They grow, therefore they are alive.
    >>Vegetables are alive before the voracious appetites of vegetarians and
    >>vegans lead to them being violently murdered.
    >>

    > And your point is?

    One is on top of his head.

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010
  8. On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:49:38 -0400,
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:45:53 -0500, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
    ><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:29:33 -0400,
    >>wrote:

    >>>Umm... no they don't. They tend to be vegetarians and vegans.

    >>Ummm... are plants not alive? They grow, therefore they are alive.
    >>Vegetables are alive before the voracious appetites of vegetarians and
    >>vegans lead to them being violently murdered.
    >>

    >And your point is?

    Wasn't it glaringly obvious? Vegans and vegetarians are murderers. They
    have no heart and no soul and care little for living things.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Sep 22, 2010
  9. Meat Plow

    Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:27:22 -0500, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
    <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:

    >On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:49:38 -0400,
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 12:45:53 -0500, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
    >><Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:

    >>>Ummm... are plants not alive? They grow, therefore they are alive.
    >>>Vegetables are alive before the voracious appetites of vegetarians and
    >>>vegans lead to them being violently murdered.
    >>>

    >>And your point is?

    >Wasn't it glaringly obvious? Vegans and vegetarians are murderers. They
    >have no heart and no soul and care little for living things.

    No, your point is not glaringly obvious. That is why I asked. What
    does eating plants have to do with animal rights?

    I'm beginning to think perhaps there were some asparagus in your
    heritage.

    , Sep 22, 2010
  10. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:43:02 -0400, yetanothermickey wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:27:22 -0500, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤
    > <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:49:38 -0400,
    >>wrote:

    >>>And your point is?

    >>Wasn't it glaringly obvious? Vegans and vegetarians are murderers. They
    >>have no heart and no soul and care little for living things.

    > No, your point is not glaringly obvious. That is why I asked. What does
    > eating plants have to do with animal rights?
    >
    > I'm beginning to think perhaps there were some asparagus in your
    > heritage.

    That's our 24hour* "Usenet Punching Bag" Altie (as we call him for short.)
    He may very well be in fact a descendant of asparagus for all anyone
    knows.

    Meat Plow, Sep 22, 2010
  11. Meat Plow

    NotMe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:24:43 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:16:45 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being
    >>> interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The
    >>> discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do
    >>> you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot
    >>> him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed
    >>> my
    >>> brother?
    >>>
    >>> Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
    >>> care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
    >>> next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like
    >>> the
    >>> Democrats in Congress.'
    >>>
    >>> The interview ended.

    >>don't ya just love these animal rights activists?
    >>they mouth off about the subject then go off to the local McD's and have a
    >>couple of burgers.
    >>Then go to the local supermarket and stock up on steaks, eggs and pork
    >>chops.

    > Umm... no they don't. They tend to be vegetarians and vegans.

    The ones that give me a grin are the ones that harassed old ladies wearing
    fur but won't go near bikers wearing leather.

    NotMe, Sep 22, 2010
  12. Meat Plow

    Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 14:14:48 -0500, "NotMe" <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:24:43 -0700, richard <>
    >> wrote:

    >>>don't ya just love these animal rights activists?
    >>>they mouth off about the subject then go off to the local McD's and have a
    >>>couple of burgers.
    >>>Then go to the local supermarket and stock up on steaks, eggs and pork
    >>>chops.

    >> Umm... no they don't. They tend to be vegetarians and vegans.

    >The ones that give me a grin are the ones that harassed old ladies wearing
    >fur but won't go near bikers wearing leather.

    Maybe they consider them animals.

    , Sep 22, 2010
  13. §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Whadda twat.

    Yep. I don't care if Ted likes to hunt deer, but the big-time hunting expert
    can't even do that fairly.

    Tough-talking Ted is also pro-war but faked being a nutjob to avoid the
    draft.

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]

    ....Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

    Tattoo Vampire, Sep 22, 2010
  14. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:16:45 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being
    > interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The
    > discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do
    > you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot
    > him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed
    > my brother?
    >
    > Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
    > care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
    > next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like
    > the Democrats in Congress.'
    >
    > The interview ended.

    Cite?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he tried to learn COBOL.

    Dan C, Sep 23, 2010
  15. §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > Wowzers! Another chickenhawk? Oh thats right; its a repug thing :)

    Yep!

    --
    Regards,
    [tv]
    Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC

    ....Vanyel Ashkevon, Tylendel and Stefen, r.i.p.

    Tattoo Vampire, Sep 23, 2010
  16. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 02:13:51 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:16:45 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being
    >> interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The
    >> discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do
    >> you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot
    >> him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed
    >> my brother?
    >>
    >> Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All
    >> they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to
    >> screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much
    >> like the Democrats in Congress.'
    >>
    >> The interview ended.

    > Cite?

    Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah!

    Meat Plow, Sep 23, 2010
  17. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:02:07 -0500, Anyolmouse wrote:

    > "Dan C" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:16:45 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >> > Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was

    > being
    >> > interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist.

    > The
    >> > discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What

    > do
    >> > you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you

    > shoot
    >> > him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who

    > killed
    >> > my brother?
    >> >
    >> > Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All

    > they
    >> > care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
    >> > next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much

    > like
    >> > the Democrats in Congress.'
    >> >
    >> > The interview ended.

    >> Cite?

    > http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/nugent.asp says he made the
    > comment.

    No need to cite for the trolltard.

    Meat Plow, Sep 23, 2010
  18. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:02:07 -0500, Anyolmouse wrote:

    > "Dan C" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:16:45 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >> > Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was

    > being
    >> > interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist.

    > The
    >> > discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What

    > do
    >> > you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you

    > shoot
    >> > him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who

    > killed
    >> > my brother?
    >> >
    >> > Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All

    > they
    >> > care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
    >> > next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much

    > like
    >> > the Democrats in Congress.'
    >> >
    >> > The interview ended.

    >> Cite?

    > http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/nugent.asp says he made the
    > comment.

    Well....... not exactly. Read it again, and pay attention to the part
    about substituting "Democrats in Congress" for "the French" which is what
    he *ACTUALLY* said.

    So in fact, he did *NOT* say what Meat Plod quoted him as saying, and I
    am correct.

    Meat Plod is a bullshitter of the first degree, and everything he says
    should be suspected as being false until proven otherwise.

    Thanks for playing.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he slipped his date a Purple Microdot.

    Dan C, Sep 23, 2010
  19. Meat Plow

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:12:28 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 02:13:51 +0000, Dan C wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:16:45 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being
    >>> interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The
    >>> discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What
    >>> do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you
    >>> shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who
    >>> killed my brother?
    >>>
    >>> Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All
    >>> they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to
    >>> screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much
    >>> like the Democrats in Congress.'
    >>>
    >>> The interview ended.

    >> Cite?

    > Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahah!

    OK, you can't. Got it. Your above "quote" is not true, as the other
    poster in this thread so inconveniently proved for you... PWNED!

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he shot another Spotted Owl.

    Dan C, Sep 23, 2010
  20. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:49:45 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 23:02:07 -0500, Anyolmouse wrote:
    >
    >> "Dan C" <> wrote in message

    >> being

    >> The

    >> do