    December(1) and January(2), that are on back order until 6th May... does
    this seem a tad silly?

    grrr, /rant
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Gurble Guest

    On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:01:13 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> had this to say:

    >Anyone noticed that since the "merger" techpac seem to carry no stock of
    >KB and mice?
    >
    >I have three orders(three trackball mice things), that were made in
    >December(1) and January(2), that are on back order until 6th May... does
    >this seem a tad silly?
    >

    >grrr, /rant

    TP are useless IMHO. Always have been, and probably always will be.
    They're overpriced, their service is shit, and there's plenty of other
    distributors out there collectively doing almost all of their
    products, at a lower price and with a higher level of service.

    TP simply got too big for their own good.
    Gurble, Mar 3, 2005