    Location:
    New Zealand
    [​IMG]
    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Could use some hardware in there.
    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    lol Trav..
    I like that case so much, especially the fiery fire down there. What did you use to make it like that?
    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol good point, u don't see anything in it :|
    i am guesing he used UV Paint :|
    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Yeah, that's what I guessed too.
    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i wonder how much UV Paint costs :|
    i will chek my local bunnings!
    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    lol, try Xoxide, I think they should have the UV paints.
    I'll check...
    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    Get some more UV Paint and name it "Hell Fire" :lol:
    Ciger, Jun 28, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i live in Australia.... i don't think Xoxide posts to me :|
    unholy, Jun 29, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Hmm.. :|
    *Kicks you to search on Google*
    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i sent a email to them to see how much it costs :D, no need for gizoogle yet :D
    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    LOL, gizoogle. Been there. :p
    I'm pretty sure it will be costly but just not as much.
    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    nah they don't send to australia, those noobs! they could be making more money!!!!! oh well i will try the hobby shop!
    unholy, Jul 1, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    lol.. that sucks. :S Or maybe it would be too much for them to handle. If they have more money and decided to expand then you're in luck.
    Technoholic, Jul 1, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    that's a pretty huge case, what is it?
    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    OMG that my case ^^. Well I lost my picture and try to find those back bring some memory. To answer some very old question ^^ : The case is an alpha case I don't remember what the compagnie was but I bought it in Microbyte in 2k4. The paint is from canadian tire. Not very complicated. First I sanded the whole case, put a few coat fo primer, I used an orange, Yellow and white. The orange paint is floressent paint. The trick is that I use my other tower, the blue one whit uv blue light to enflame the orange paint ^^. My initial project was supposed to have an other white layer of flame for the uv reaction. But the yellow paint did'nt stick real well over the orange one and I had to sand it off and start over. So I did only 3 layer in the end.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    technoplume, Jan 9, 2009
  17. m1k30rz

    pendrive