technoplume case 1

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005.

  1. m1k30rz

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    New Zealand
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Boitier ATX Alpha
    Floppy Mitsubishi
    LG HT-DT-ST CD-RW GCE-8526B
    Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-108
    Zip drive Nec 100 Meg
    Nexus Fan Controler Noir et lumière bleu
    Musketer Audio control and power meter
    No name LCD 3 temperature, Fan, Hd, 7 couleur et clock. ( Cadeau de mon ami Fred )
    Power Supply Antec 430 TruePower
    Mobo Ga-7dxr+
    Ram PC2100 266Mhz 1536 Meg
    CPU Amd XP 1800+
    2x Maxtor 720dx Liquid 6y060l0 ( 60 gi 7200 rpm ata 133) in Raid 0

    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Ohh that's hot, but the pictures aren't that good I can't really see the interior very well.
    -Trav

    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yes that is a good case, i can't see inside it ether :|, if u come on technoplume u can update them :D

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I bet it's fast....

    ...with those racing stripes! Good job. :p

    bigal, Aug 1, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    I've seen that one somewhere before..........:)

    Bio-Hazard, Aug 1, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    WOW! That's PIMPING!

    Technoholic, Aug 1, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    This case will be replace soon whit an coolmaster HAF. Were the old amd XP 1800+ will come back in it'S place. Curently it's housing my AM2 4800+ on a crosshair first generation whit 2 BFG 7950 GT OC 512. The next case will be modify to fit many water cooling part. This one is waiting for a paint job on the door I added a few month ago ^^. Picture are comming !

    technoplume, Jan 9, 2009
  8. m1k30rz

    technoplume

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2009
    Messages:
    55
    Here they are ^^

    Attached Files:

    technoplume, Jan 9, 2009
  9. m1k30rz

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Looking good. How about adding some purple LEDs to the mix? I think they go well with blue lights.

    bigal, Feb 25, 2009
  10. m1k30rz

    pendrive

    Joined: