technology?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by yahoocom, May 6, 2005.

  1. yahoocom

    yahoocom Guest

    You have no need or desire for custom
    functions. Fair enough. I stand corrected.
    You would not demand it.

    I still can't see why many serious photo junkies
    wouldn't though. Camera operations, the options would
    be limitless.

    yahoocom, May 6, 2005