technology you can use....TELEPHONE VOIP TWO line AUTOMATIC secure switch

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Marc H.Popek, Sep 7, 2004.

  1. Marc H.Popek

    Marc H.Popek Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5719025399&ssPageNam
    e=STRK:MESE:IT

    I manufacture an automatic phone line switch. Recently an enterprising
    young man discovered an application where he brings line 1 and line 2 to the
    Combine-a-line switch and then to his dsl modem. Another port enables
    connection of any SINGLE line phone appliance (telephone, fax, computer
    modem ,etc) and that single
    line device will automatically work and give access to both phone lines!

    Description

    COMBINE-A-LINE .. Imagine..1=2

    Ever wish you could use your favorite telephone, answering machine, caller
    ID or PC Modem on TWO phone lines?.. Automatically?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5719025399&ssPageNam
    e=STRK:MESE:IT

    Combine-A-Line allows two separate calls from two different lines to be
    directed to your telephone equipment or PC. Centralizing and PROTECT (SURGE
    PROTECTION INSIDE) your communications for your home office or for the
    family.

    Combine-A-Line supports all services from your telephone company including
    Caller ID. It also has two line surge protectors to make sure that you are
    protecting your telephone devices. Use combine-aline to automatically switch
    between VOIP and pots (rboc) plain local line, hands free!. It also displays
    if anybody picks -up the line after you are in a call!

    Easy to use, no batteries or power supply, and no programming needed!
    Automate and organize your telecommunications equipment and desktop wires
    with Combine-A-Line.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5719025399&ssPageNam
    e=STRK:MESE:IT

    USE BUY NOW and get FREE SHIPING OPTION WOW FREE SHIPPING!

    Add a second CLT to your auction win for only 9.99.

    ---

    Marc H.Popek, Sep 7, 2004

  2. Marc H.Popek

    Brendon Guest