    You don't have to be of Latin origin to appreciate this forum.

    Forum topics and meeting agenda are presented in Spanish and English.

    Become a member today!

    Frank Garcia, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Frank Garcia

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Frank Garcia" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Greetings, my name is Frank Garcia and I am the founder of a forum named

    <snip so I don't give you any more advertisement>

    Look, , while this might be on topic, it's still
    spamming. And not only did you spam, you multi-posted spam. If you're going
    to put us through the trouble of seeing this, at least make us do it only
    once. Not that I'm advocating spamming, but if you must do it, next time
    cross-post. Moran.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Frank Garcia

    Steve Guest

    hey I am adding your email address
    to every spam list on the internet for spamming the
    newsgroups

    ASSHAT!

    and support with each
    >other. We specialize in specific areas of technology

    from hardware to
    >software to local area networks. Our forum meets once a

    month, all members

    Steve, Aug 18, 2004
  4. Frank Garcia

    RH Guest

    Uh...Ken....it's morON....don't mean to pick

    RH, Aug 18, 2004
  5. Frank Garcia

    Andy Guest

    I don't want to join his forum. Do I have to?

    Andy, Aug 19, 2004
  6. Frank Garcia

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 19, 2004 "Andy" blathered:

    > I don't want to join his forum. Do I have to?

    Only if you're a Latino.

    --
    Tech "'So white I glow' Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 19, 2004
  7. Frank Garcia

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Andy" <>
    spewed in news:945901c485fa$f2d4d850$:

    > I don't want to join his forum. Do I have to?

    yes...now away with you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 19, 2004
  8. Frank Garcia

    kpg Guest

    Holy Guacamole!

    Esto es exactamenta como yo vira par.

    Un forumo por los espanol techo personas.

    Gracias, por su tiempo.

    Semper Fi
    kpg

    PS - yo no hablo espanol muy bien, si?

    kpg, Aug 20, 2004
  9. >I don't want to join his forum. Do I have to?

    yes.

    now where's the fifty bucks joining fee?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 20, 2004
  10. Frank Garcia

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 20, 2004 "kpg" blathered:

    microsoft.public.es is over there ---------->