technology exchange?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=, Jun 6, 2005.

  1. has anyone had their technology exchange copy ship? i am sitting at two days
    shy of 6 weeks.
    =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=, Jun 6, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    NNBXX Guest

    Still pending here. Such a shame ! Why doesn't Microsoft put more pressure
    on Zomax ?

    NNBXX, Jun 6, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    Tocapet Guest

    And for me it's only been 10 days (sigh)

    Tocapet, Jun 6, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    NNBXX Guest

    For me, 6 weeks :(

    NNBXX, Jun 6, 2005
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 6, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    Rick Guest

    Patience, ass, patience!

    Rick, Jun 7, 2005
  7. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    Kevin Panzke Guest

    Still Pending here as well. Tomorrow will be my 6 Week Holiday of Pending
    Status, and it will probably be still Pending as well.

    Kevin Panzke, Jun 7, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Hope you don't regret it when you do get it. Giving up your x86 license
    before you know the x64 works for you seems like quite a risk when for a few
    bucks you can get the trial version and make sure first. Good luck though.
    I personally bought the full version and I am glad I can still dual boot to
    x86.

    John Barnes, Jun 7, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    Tim Guest

    Haha. Fred Flinstone with 20 toes.

    Tim, Jun 7, 2005
  11. i had been running the beta on my notebook since the day i got it (now have
    the tiral that i dl'd free from microsoft). the only thing that does work is
    the scroll on the touchpad. but then i never use to touchpad so all is cool...

    =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=, Jun 7, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    Rick Guest

    It was just a satirical remark. After all, isn't patience a virtue? I
    know it used to be. But maybe you're right. Maybe it is a stone age
    characteristic that is no longer applicable to modern man! I have heard
    that instant gratification is the current norm!

    Rick, Jun 7, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    NNBXX Guest

    Yes Rick, patience is one thing, but total lack of customer care from
    Microsoft is another one.

    NNBXX, Jun 7, 2005
  14. I would have expected most users interested in XP Pro x64 to do that
    already, get the trial.
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 7, 2005
  15. =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=

    Kevin Lowe Guest

    Just got an e-mail... they say they're shipping at the end of June. Of
    course, they said that about May, so I have zero faith in Zomax at this
    point. Who knows when they'll ship?

    Here's the e-mail:
    Thank you for your email.

    The Technology Advancement Software Kits will begin shipping at the end of
    June.

    Your order will remain in "Pending" status and your Credit Card will not be
    charged until your order ships complete from our Fulfillment Center.

    Sincerely,

    Microsoft Technology Advancement Program
    Kevin Lowe, Jun 8, 2005