Technology Advancement Software Order Update

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Rick, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. Rick

    Rick Guest

    For:  Carmelo Baquero Agüero

    You can download the MUI with Spanish as noted below.

    -------- Original Message -------- Subject: Technology Advancement Software Order Update Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:39:29 -0700 From: msx64 <>

    Dear Microsoft Customer:

    Thank you for your recent order for the Technology Advancement Software Kit.

    We sincerely apologize for the delay and will begin shipping the Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Software Kits beginning July 14, 2005.

    Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology Advancement Software customers.  If you were using a language other than English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation, you may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and install your language of choice.

    CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)

    CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)

    CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)

    CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)

    Note:  ISO files must be burned to a CD or DVD before they can be installed on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

    Should you have specific questions about Windows XP Professional x64 Edition please visit:  www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit

    Thank you,

    Microsoft Technology Advancement Team

    Do not reply to this e-mail. This message was sent to you using an automated system. This e-mail alias is not monitored for replies. If you need help, please contact us through one of the methods described below.

    Rick, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Yikes, HTML doesn't come out so well:

    =?Utf-8?B?amFibG9vbWYxMjMw?=, Feb 13, 2006

  3. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Win x64 MUI packs

    Rick, Feb 14, 2006