Technoholic new case 2 (non-56ker)

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by Technoholic, Jul 27, 2006.

  1. Technoholic

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    New case!

    Modded but probably not the big thing. :tongue:

    Specs:
    Koolance EXOS @ aprox 30C idle, 35C load, 1/4" OD tubings
    XP Home
    OCZ Modstream 520W
    ASUS P4P800SE
    Pentium 4 3.0E @ 3.6GHz
    OCZ 1GB PC3200
    XFX 128MB 6600GT @ 550/1.13 stock fan
    36GB Raptor
    80GB WD SATA
    DVD ROM
    CDRW
    SoundBlaster Audigy 2

    Pixpix:
    [​IMG]
    Ignore the temp, I don't have the temp probe connected on the block. I need aluminum tape, anyone know where can I get it?

    Nightshot:
    [​IMG]

    What I want to do with UV is more UV. Anyone know where can I put my fourth stick at? There's only three sticks of UV in there.

    Where I put the messy wires away:
    [​IMG]

    I've drilled holes, that mod I mentioned earlier :tongue::
    [​IMG]
    Holes are for tubings, OBVIOUSLY! :p And other holes I made is for the rocker switches. I guess they're gonna be useless but whatever. I had fun doing it.

    Where I put all the inverters and wires up. I'm thinking of cutting the wires shorter but I think I rather not messing it up. Tips, anyone?
    [​IMG]

    Inside along with 120MM fan, it hit my index finger and I bled. Note to self, never touch the fan while running and 120MM:
    [​IMG]

    Kinda messy:
    [​IMG]

    Can someone help me how can I hide this wires?:
    [​IMG]

    The whole interior:
    [​IMG]

    So.. whatcha think?

    Now now, the rule in this thread is DO NOT HIJACK!!!!!!!

    I'm back, yes. Not for good though. So comments, please! :)
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2006
    Technoholic, Jul 27, 2006

  2. Technoholic

    alan