    For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i can
    pass also
    Thanx in Advance!
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=, Sep 18, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Chams" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi!
    > Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
    > For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i
    > can
    > pass also
    > Thanx in Advance!

    Everyone is strange in this group.
    CBIC, Sep 18, 2007

  3. "CBIC" wrote:

    > "Chams" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi!
    > > Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
    > > For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i
    > > can
    > > pass also
    > > Thanx in Advance!

    > Everyone is strange in this group.

    So what?.Just give out a point!.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=, Sep 18, 2007
  4. Chams wrote:
    > Hi!
    > Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
    > For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i can
    > pass also
    > Thanx in Advance!

    I answered C to every answer and scored 900+ every time!
    Mostly Gizzards, Sep 18, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Chams" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" wrote:
    >

    >> "Chams" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi!
    >> > Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
    >> > For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat
    >> > can
    >> > pass also
    >> > Thanx in Advance!

    >> Everyone is strange in this group.
    >>

    > So what?.Just give out a point!.

    Chams: 1
    CBIC: 0
    Frisbee®, Sep 18, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    Consultant Guest

    neil has tried for years and can't get any strange from this group. a cool
    little trick that helps alot of people pass is to tape a penny to their
    gooch before going in for the exam. good luck!

    Consultant, Sep 18, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Chams" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" wrote:
    >

    >> "Chams" <> wrote in message
    >> > Hi!
    >> > Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
    >> > For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat
    >> > can
    >> > pass also
    >> > Thanx in Advance!

    >> Everyone is strange in this group.
    >>

    > So what?.Just give out a point!.

    I fear you are beyond help so I will not waste my experience on you.
    CBIC, Sep 18, 2007
  8. "Frisbee®" wrote:

    > "Chams" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > "CBIC" wrote:
    > >

    > >> "Chams" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Everyone is strange in this group.
    > >>

    > > So what?.Just give out a point!.

    > Chams: 1
    > CBIC: 0

    final score:
    C1 - 2
    C0 - 3
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 18, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    What's a gooch?

    Jtyc, Sep 18, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > What's a gooch?

    He was the bully on Diff'rent Strokes.
    CBIC, Sep 18, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > What's a gooch?

    $25, same as downtown.
    Frisbee®, Sep 18, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    kpg* Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in

    > What's a gooch?

    The penny is in her yet.
    kpg*, Sep 18, 2007
  13. Mboo zenu!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=, Sep 19, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    PAJ Guest

    >"kpg*" wrote:
    >>
    >> The penny is in her yet.

    On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:24:05 -0700, Chams
    <> wrote:

    >Mboo zenu!

    haha. I believe that's you told being chastised in swahili, you dick.
    PAJ, Sep 19, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    PAJ Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Mboo zenu!

    biji-bo
    PAJ, Sep 19, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    Thor Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/mcse.mspx
    53

    Thor, Sep 19, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    "Chams" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
    > For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i
    > can
    > pass also
    > Thanx in Advance!

    The best technique for passing I can provide is to answer all the questions
    correctly.
    Briscobar, Sep 19, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=

    Brat® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Chams" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi!
    >> Am strange in this group!.In February 2008 I expect to seat for MSCE.
    >> For those who has passed this may you give a trick or technique so dat i
    >> can
    >> pass also
    >> Thanx in Advance!

    > The best technique for passing I can provide is to answer all the
    > questions correctly.

    and here I thought the answer to passing was to study... D'OH!

    --
    Brat® MCNGP # 69
    Brat®, Sep 20, 2007
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbXM=?=