    "always" somewhere in the title?

    Thanks in advance, Brad

    be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

    Brad, Oct 2, 2007

  2. Brad

    Robert Baer Guest

    Brad wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > How can I search for a song titled, "Always" at Amazon.com's
    > MP3 music downloads without getting a list of over 4,000 songs that have
    > "always" somewhere in the title?
    >
    > Thanks in advance, Brad
    >
    > Before you type your password, credit card number, etc.,
    > be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

    I would try the following stupid ideas:
    "always" <--with quotes
    "always " <--no quotes,but extra spaces to kill match on longer titles

    Robert Baer, Oct 3, 2007

  3. Brad

    j Guest

    Is this what you're talking about:
    http://www.google.com/search?as_q="always" .mp3&hl=en&num=100&btnG=Googl
    e+Search&as_epq=%22index+of%2F%22&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_
    qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=i
    mages

    j, Oct 3, 2007
  4. Brad

    j Guest

    The link that I posted for you didn't work quite right. Copy the following
    and paste it into the Google search box:

    "always" .mp3 "index of/"

    j, Oct 3, 2007
  5. "Brad" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > How can I search for a song titled, "Always" at Amazon.com's
    > MP3 music downloads without getting a list of over 4,000 songs that have
    > "always" somewhere in the title?
    >
    > Thanks in advance, Brad
    >
    > Before you type your password, credit card number, etc.,
    > be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

    Try here first.

    http://www.whodoesthatsong.com/index.php

    Should narrow it down to 17 ;O)

    Lord Turkey Cough, Oct 11, 2007